Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

same here .. he doesnt hear me and makes fun of me everytime nothing hapoens . our marriage was in a bad state already in 2020 cause hes a normie and he cheats but he says it's not true .. story short it was over for me long time ago but 2020 hit and We had to stay together for economic reasons .. I feel very lonely but now my faith is in God .. My Father in heaven makes everyday possible . The only thing nice is that he disnt take any vaccines so for that Im grateful .. O wish someday we can all find peace and happiness in a relationship

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I was married to a wonderful man who started to cheat. Once he started to cheat, he started to make my life miserable. Started to criticize me and LIE like Satan. THEY sell their soul to Evil and before long they ONLY LIVE A LIE. I thought he would change back to the man he was, but instead it just became worse and worse. We have bwen divorced since 2/2020 and I am still trying to repair my brain from his abuse, but SO HAPPY we are divorced.

Be Careful! KNOW that God will Take Care Of YOU! The Day my D was Final, I felt God like never before. He gave a feeling of FREEDOM PEACE Etc. I thought God would be mad at me for divorcing, instead it was the Opposite!

My EX still cheats on his several Flings (we have 2 boys who see it all) He sends me pathetic letters missing me etc on Court ordered Email (I keep him blocked on phone). THEY NEVER CHANGE once if a Cheating Narcissit, NEVER. This Channel is very Helpful!!https://youtu.be/dZOtVCe6AFs. You will know when to leave. Prep!🙏

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

im in a meeting but I will answer your message . lots of love

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

skinda same story with me but my husband is sweet and kind . He just can believe what I tell him about whats happening . Its more that I feel its over because of what has happened . My trust in us is gone . Its difficult in the Netherlands now to leave .Why is this so slow here in AU?? I hug you !

(2) Show this thread