Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Sorry you had to go through that/this. I’m seeing a pattern here after reading this thread and others I’ve read over the past 2 years. Seems to me anyway that more woman are more intuitive than men in general. I started with Q in December 2020 and started listening to a whole bunch of others. My husband said b careful you don’t go down the rabbit hole. I’ve stuck to my guns & gut instincts. I’ve slowly introduced him to many things & he has been receptive. I listened early on to Charlie Ward & remember him always talking about how the men were slow to react & women were the the ones standing up & fighting. So are women in general more in touch with their spiritual side & sense things more?????

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Something else that all makes sense - thank you for posting Mandy 💖 good article✨

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Which is why all traces of women having power in the early churches were erased by the Council of Nicea

(4) Show this thread