Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

my exe fiancey to in the beginning, cult45 4eva!!! then i hear he is writing our Commander saying he changed his mind,and now with the death penalty for drugsellers has him very worried and has changed his mind. i told him, we are busting adrenachrome production and distrubution, he says he cant see that. The peace president with the right to Try and the no wars except on satanists, is executing druglords. yes it is adrenachrome dealers that are getting axed. everyone who didnt know Q and team and got that prepp and finding one another, are picking up the pace but have trust issues understandably..and what we have to share i think is resonating more and more, i have been saying everyone is a pedophile since my teens, i am so happy you all are here. imagine without Q and team where would we be in all this🤔❤️

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it