Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

My wife and her family also think I'm brainwashed and have suggested news articles and books about cult indoctrination and how to get help. They predictably, unimaginatively follow MSM (with a little time lag, so I had warning) and began their accusations when MSM started their 'cult/extremist' 'report your relatives to the authorities' manta.

My vulnerability to this is hard to overstate. I have small children and live in a deep blue state. I absolutely have to maintain my marriage to be able to protect my children. If she leaves she will take our kids and the liberal, anti-father courts will deny me access. She will vaccinate my kids and there is not a thing I could do to stop it. She will do this with a completely clear conscious because she thinks she's saving them from me.

Its been walking barefoot on a razor for nearly 3 years. To save her and my kids, she must be red pilled but any information must come from a MSM source she trusts or I'm labelled a cultist.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply