I’m learning a lot in retirement. I read law all day now because I’m tired of them screwing me over.

Were you aware that there is a process to completely “divorce” yourself from the corporate for-profit, de facto government, while remaining a true American Patriot of the United States of America?

Hell, there is even a process to take ownership of the title of YOU. Hard to believe that’s necessary, right?

I’ll share more in case anyone is interested.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

God, Family, American Patriot, Trump, Q, Seeker of Truth

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I would love to learn how to divorce myself from the US corporation. Can you share some info??

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You were a corporate maritime product from the time you came up the canal to your berth. Since then you have been underwater- a sinking ship.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

i’m interested! Please share more 🙏🏻💕✨

Yes, am interested in more. Thank you so much!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Vibing to see this post today, I was reading this website the yesterday see if I could understand how to do it. Please share more!!

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/

I want all my money back. I'll take it in mostly cash the rest I want to squeeze out of the deep state one illegitimate member at a time.

I'm a podcaster, I'd love to do a podcast about legal matters. The deep state has dome things I don't even like to think about but I'm trying to help Humanity because I know what they're capable of. andyz7@verizon.net

HATERS WILL NEVER BE GREATER AS#SECRETCIRRICULUM EXPOSES SCHOOLS~!

#PedoHitler~!

UKRAINE SENDS ANOTHER SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCE AGAINST EU's LARGEST NUCLEAR PLANT~!

https://rumble.com/v1ig7l7-haters-will-never-be-greater-as-secretcirriculum-exposes-schools.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=9

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

we must learn legalese.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Just stopped in on your page, my feed does not work right and I know you repost lots of useful stuff...
Be well!

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

strawman?
reading thw book now, well a book.
David straight has alot of info as well. and I would love more info that you have. I want to start thw process but not quite sure how to just yet.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Honestly I have been concerned that I would mess everything up. It is not fun admitting you rely on Social Security to pay your bills. I had a mother and daughter who worked for me in one of the photo labs I ran. They did not pay taxes and it was all how they worded and signed documents. They said by doing so they lose all government benefits for the rest of their life.

I went out and got a new "Gold" Social Security card like they said in the videos and so far that seems to be misinformation. When your driver's license and other info has been sold to illegals or whoever is using them then who is really going to be free ~~ all of you :)

I admit I get discouraged when the world still seems to be run by secrets and money. Where we go one we go all how can that happen if you must know all the secrets. I honestly think everything is such a mess that if millions of people are filing for a free version of self ....
then who gets to play the old you?

Thank you for doing this!!!

yes please share thank you

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

very interested i being free

i struggle with all the law info, as well as political, or becoming nationalist ...

...because it's their "made up" laws to control others thru "dead at sea" admiral law using made up language to confuse & deceive🔥a phantom matrix dead at sea law that has no accountability because its under BAR thru british accreditdation registry...these human vessels we are in are all property /chattle to the fake phantom rulers listed by birth cert...to fake phantom royals in a fake phantom realm, history & life created to imprison & deceive ...

...or is the point of studying law to learn that? 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

omg... i just found this too. this morning....
i am vibin with vk i am vibin with vk iam vibinin w vk

also, i have a jd from state of tx and they wont let me pass the bar repeatedly; despite over performing on countless mock exams....

maybe it will be worth it anyways.....

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🚫 strawman. Bring it!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Awesome Patriot - thanQ!! This could be your humanitarian project…..I want to be totally free from tyranny!!! So yes, please share. 🦅 🇺🇸 🙏 ❤️

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Maybe. I’m just waiting for the hand of God to direct me. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

American state national?

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please share!
We have seen some others changing over to what they are calling I think "Nationals" but Nana has not had time to really check into exactly what, if anything necessarily, that that process might be giving up that I personally would not want to do.

I get the feeling from some of them that there would be no govt so no constitution at all and I personally believe while that would be the place to end up, I believe it to be too much of a leap forward at one time to maintain continuity and functioning operations.

However, my thoughts are that if this maritime law is really going away and if the corporate contractual construct they have had us debt trapped into all this time is in fact illegal, then there should be verbiage that we could all use to delete things like credit card and mortgage debt ourselves, legally with the right set of words on paper!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If☺️
President Trump, and Jr were not behind the scene, I would be truly concerned
Trust the Plan
They worked hard on it for moons to make it perfect
So far the plan is working well, We are ALL still here
Is my guide

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

we have seen the corruption and stealing of our rights, our freedom, pursuit of happyness, and our liberties, all the evil, we shall see, a kingdom of God with justice and truth.
Believe
Love

(5) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

This is ‘pronoun’ thing I support.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

please do share what you're learning

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

please do!

please do!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Can you translate it to Canada too?

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Just so you know DLS has translated the process for Canada.

(1) Show this thread

You would appreciate Luis Ewing, thee very best legal mind there is, by FAR, runs circles around **ANY** BAR atty, he is in Moclips WA, he is on FB, also, and I think a few other places, just google his name

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

Tray it up!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

David Straight talks of such. It would be helpful to see and understand the process.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread