Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’m learning a lot in retirement. I read law all day now because I’m tired of them screwing me over.

Were you aware that there is a process to completely “divorce” yourself from the corporate for-profit, de facto government, while remaining a true American Patriot of the United States of America?

Hell, there is even a process to take ownership of the title of YOU. Hard to believe that’s necessary, right?

I’ll share more in case anyone is interested.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Please share!
We have seen some others changing over to what they are calling I think "Nationals" but Nana has not had time to really check into exactly what, if anything necessarily, that that process might be giving up that I personally would not want to do.

I get the feeling from some of them that there would be no govt so no constitution at all and I personally believe while that would be the place to end up, I believe it to be too much of a leap forward at one time to maintain continuity and functioning operations.

However, my thoughts are that if this maritime law is really going away and if the corporate contractual construct they have had us debt trapped into all this time is in fact illegal, then there should be verbiage that we could all use to delete things like credit card and mortgage debt ourselves, legally with the right set of words on paper!

If☺️
President Trump, and Jr were not behind the scene, I would be truly concerned
Trust the Plan
They worked hard on it for moons to make it perfect
So far the plan is working well, We are ALL still here
Is my guide

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes, everything is a smooth transition being done BTS. It is all energetically done. Nothing to do w/ the old papers/cabal loosh system or anything like SS or birth certificate. All is set in one's DNA blueprint. Once activated w/in, that is one's true/REAL ID, light encoded blueprint from the higher-self/soul. So just sit back & do all what one still needs to do to cont. to purge/heal internally & activate, if one hasn't fully reached their zero-pt energy. Everyone will know when this occurs. There's a process & physical transformation from 3D carbon-5D rainbow-diamond light body before the merge of the higher self/sacred union can take place. It is truly completing one's 3D life lessons/karmic contract, prior to full Kundalini activation/zero-pt, divine pwr-gift has returned for one's TRUE PURPOSE. https://anonup.com/thread/8068728