Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’m learning a lot in retirement. I read law all day now because I’m tired of them screwing me over.

Were you aware that there is a process to completely “divorce” yourself from the corporate for-profit, de facto government, while remaining a true American Patriot of the United States of America?

Hell, there is even a process to take ownership of the title of YOU. Hard to believe that’s necessary, right?

I’ll share more in case anyone is interested.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Please share!
We have seen some others changing over to what they are calling I think "Nationals" but Nana has not had time to really check into exactly what, if anything necessarily, that that process might be giving up that I personally would not want to do.

I get the feeling from some of them that there would be no govt so no constitution at all and I personally believe while that would be the place to end up, I believe it to be too much of a leap forward at one time to maintain continuity and functioning operations.

However, my thoughts are that if this maritime law is really going away and if the corporate contractual construct they have had us debt trapped into all this time is in fact illegal, then there should be verbiage that we could all use to delete things like credit card and mortgage debt ourselves, legally with the right set of words on paper!

we have seen the corruption and stealing of our rights, our freedom, pursuit of happyness, and our liberties, all the evil, we shall see, a kingdom of God with justice and truth.
Believe
Love

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tierney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tierney Pearce, click on at the bottom under it