Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’m learning a lot in retirement. I read law all day now because I’m tired of them screwing me over.

Were you aware that there is a process to completely “divorce” yourself from the corporate for-profit, de facto government, while remaining a true American Patriot of the United States of America?

Hell, there is even a process to take ownership of the title of YOU. Hard to believe that’s necessary, right?

I’ll share more in case anyone is interested.

Please share!
We have seen some others changing over to what they are calling I think "Nationals" but Nana has not had time to really check into exactly what, if anything necessarily, that that process might be giving up that I personally would not want to do.

I get the feeling from some of them that there would be no govt so no constitution at all and I personally believe while that would be the place to end up, I believe it to be too much of a leap forward at one time to maintain continuity and functioning operations.

However, my thoughts are that if this maritime law is really going away and if the corporate contractual construct they have had us debt trapped into all this time is in fact illegal, then there should be verbiage that we could all use to delete things like credit card and mortgage debt ourselves, legally with the right set of words on paper!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

we have seen the corruption and stealing of our rights, our freedom, pursuit of happyness, and our liberties, all the evil, we shall see, a kingdom of God with justice and truth.
Believe
Love

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

If☺️
President Trump, and Jr were not behind the scene, I would be truly concerned
Trust the Plan
They worked hard on it for moons to make it perfect
So far the plan is working well, We are ALL still here
Is my guide

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes, everything is a smooth transition being done BTS. It is all energetically done. Nothing to do w/ the old papers/cabal loosh system or anything like SS or birth certificate. All is set in one's DNA blueprint. Once activated w/in, that is one's true/REAL ID, light encoded blueprint from the higher-self/soul. So just sit back & do all what one still needs to do to cont. to purge/heal internally & activate, if one hasn't fully reached their zero-pt energy. Everyone will know when this occurs. There's a process & physical transformation from 3D carbon-5D rainbow-diamond light body before the merge of the higher self/sacred union can take place. It is truly completing one's 3D life lessons/karmic contract, prior to full Kundalini activation/zero-pt, divine pwr-gift has returned for one's TRUE PURPOSE. https://anonup.com/thread/8068728

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

David straight explains it very well in his "Out of Babylon" videos. A set of eight videos, each about 2 hours in length, but well worth the time. In this series he exposes many cabal deceptions as well, such as our true calendars haven't been changed to have 12 months rather than the original 13.
https://youtu.be/K7I4nFg1maI

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

*have* not haven't.
😐 we need an edit button to correct "spell correct"

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thank you for the link!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

I think Nesara will make this transition for us, thus the no mortgages, etc. I've heard of people becoming sovereign or state nationals, but I don't think it's necessary. We know about our birth certificates and somehow they will change all this when this is over from what I understand.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Michelle Conn to her Publication

i think youve hit the nail on the head! think of it as early adopters vrs the masses. the trail blazers have to show the rest it's possible and then what POTUS already gave to us we can rightfully claim in a much easier way than their convoluted triple speak seance💩

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Michelle Conn to her Publication

IMO☺️
I do not know Donald Trump personally
My heart feels his heart when he speaks
Why would the Q team create a plan that doesn't cover all aspects
of the plan.
Trusting President Trump, and Jr. Plan.
So far they have shown me to be patient, "Soon" has an entirely different meaning today.
We've got this. No worries!
God Almighty has a Plan too🤗🤗😘 dr arba 😆

(3) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I have heard the term "sovereign citizen" I think it's a movement but haven't plugged into all it entails. I assumed if it's something we need to know the White Hats would make us aware🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread