Gabriel Elias 9 mos today! Thank You All for the Love and Prayers while he was foghting his way into this realm, we will never forget any of You. Praise God. 🙏♥️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is one beautiful baby my friend! 🥰 Your story of meeting Elijah at that hospital immediately brought to mind " an angel" in your midst. May God continue to bless your family and you as you carry out your purpose of sharing the truth, and especially the truth of the true gospel. 😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

You are very kind and it was a divine appointment indeed, surrounded are we all, and as such we should always be strong in the LORD and Fear no thing, God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

He is absolutely precious, Jason! Just looking at that beautiful little face makes every struggle for truth that we have to endure - to make this world a good and Godly place for him and all the children - 1000% worth it. Happy 9th months on this 17th day, little Gabriel Elias. 💙

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I LOVE HIS NAME!! GABRIEL ELIAS!! 💗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Gabriel was always his first name, and it was a toss up between Elijah and Elias, when he was born, under emergency c-section, the hospital we were at did not have a NICU, so he was taken by ambulance, shortly after his birth to another hospital, my wife had to be separated for 3 days, when she was released I took her straight there, and gave her a few minutes alone with him, as I went outside for a cigarette, horrible habit i know, on my way outside there was a younger man standing by a column, as I passed he asked if I had a lighter, it was in my car so I said, yes, follow me, and we walked over, at the car we spoke and he told me he was there by mistake, wrong hospital, I explained why I was there, then he told me his fiancé and he were trying to get pregnant, so I asked if I could pray for him, and he agreed, I gave him a paper I found in my pocket that day, I asked his name, he replied "Elijah" and I knew we were both on the right path at that moment, this was the paper.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers of thanksgiving for the health of this beautiful child!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Amen. and for all The Children everywhere. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

God bless this precious child

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Amen, and All The Rest. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! 💗💗💗

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Thank You, he's perfect, as God makes us all. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

you ARE the father!! lol

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Angelic babe! That smile, tho'!😍🤗🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Yes and such a personality. God has blessed us so very much. 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Bless you and Bless Him and Momma! He does look like you!
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
Our Greatest Gifts from Father in Heaven!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank You and Praise God. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

The greatest blessing ❤️ He is precious.
Looks like he has daddy's eyes.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

🙏❤️

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Indeed, the greatest gift are our Children. 🙌🕊️🙌

(2) Show this thread

WELCOME Gabriel Elias - we need you with us young man! PTL

Praise God. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful!! God is good

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Amen. God is Good, All The Time. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful Jaymo!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

TY. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

So precious!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

He is beautiful Jason! Congratulations. Thank you for all you do. Looks God has blessed you immensely.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank You and Indeed, more than I deserve, God Is Good. 🙌
All my Love. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

What an adorable little smile 🥰

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

He is such a bright light, and He Loves Jesus, we just say Jesus and He smiles, its so amazing, and hes got the whole fam wrapped already, lol. So Grateful to God. 🙌

(1) Show this thread