"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gabriel Elias 9 mos today! Thank You All for the Love and Prayers while he was foghting his way into this realm, we will never forget any of You. Praise God. πŸ™β™₯️

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Gabriel was always his first name, and it was a toss up between Elijah and Elias, when he was born, under emergency c-section, the hospital we were at did not have a NICU, so he was taken by ambulance, shortly after his birth to another hospital, my wife had to be separated for 3 days, when she was released I took her straight there, and gave her a few minutes alone with him, as I went outside for a cigarette, horrible habit i know, on my way outside there was a younger man standing by a column, as I passed he asked if I had a lighter, it was in my car so I said, yes, follow me, and we walked over, at the car we spoke and he told me he was there by mistake, wrong hospital, I explained why I was there, then he told me his fiancΓ© and he were trying to get pregnant, so I asked if I could pray for him, and he agreed, I gave him a paper I found in my pocket that day, I asked his name, he replied "Elijah" and I knew we were both on the right path at that moment, this was the paper.