"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gabriel Elias 9 mos today! Thank You All for the Love and Prayers while he was foghting his way into this realm, we will never forget any of You. Praise God. 🙏♥️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is one beautiful baby my friend! 🥰 Your story of meeting Elijah at that hospital immediately brought to mind " an angel" in your midst. May God continue to bless your family and you as you carry out your purpose of sharing the truth, and especially the truth of the true gospel. 😇

You are very kind and it was a divine appointment indeed, surrounded are we all, and as such we should always be strong in the LORD and Fear no thing, God Bless You.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen and Amen! 🙏

(1) Show this thread