A four minute video encouragement from me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cyjmclz9nq6ytp/220816.MOV?dl=0

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Excellent video Martin, as usual, always sharing from the heart. Ty!

The end won’t be for everyone, but how we experience it needs only to be observed.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Thank you for the pep talk. You touched on something vital IMO.
Is CV19 the “scare event”? I pray it is, or virtually everyone I know including family is vulnerable to the jab chemical cocktail.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Thanks, Martin. Great to see you on the screen instead of behind the camera! Of course, if it is a fake genocide, it will have been constructed as a way of breaking and expunging the mind-control parasite. Thus people who are being controlled will need to believe it is real. They need to believe that they have made an error of judgement which could prove fatal for themselves, their dependants or their medical clientele. There will therefore be some necessary anguish and recriminations, even if later it can be revealed to have been faked from the outset by White Hats. There is also another possible aspect. There is an argument that human population has grown too large for sustainability without exhausting certain resources, which creates friction between the haves and have-nots. Perhaps the kill shot was secretly modified to become mainly an effective control on fertility. Perhaps in future you will choose or pay to be fertile. We can of course then blame the crooks for saving humanity

👋🏻💙

It's interestung that i've had my own personal FLIP, where truths (even deeper truths) don't freak me out as much now..altho the last few recent were rough, but a def 0personal flip/shift has happened where i learn a truth & go "ok...lets dig a little or gonna let that sit a bit & what is it teaching me?"

WHAT has become "freaky feeling" is trying to do this fake everyday life paying bills, getting food, renewing car tags & exp license! Now, in the everyday life ...i've never felt more like a walking talking robot/cyborg/clone so to speak...where bdays, holidays, routines all feel like a trapped groundhogs day now🔥 like a hamster entertaining itself inside a caged environment on REPEAT!

The new life phase is now learning to break out of all mind control, as best we can, & learn to be our own creators of the future life we want while waiting for other to "cut the matrix cord" & join us.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Not Important to his Publication

so true, i dont want to be apart of any of that. frre and in nature is what i try to manifest,

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Not Important to his Publication

I can relate!

(2) Show this thread

Thanks for doing this. There’s quite a bit of us on the side of “right” but few that have been watching the slow motion collision from the beginning. It’s hard to find people that understand the ramifications that are coming. It’s probably best that we don’t have many to comiserate with all the time because that’s a futile exercise. Much of the battle, personally, is taking breaks from the pain to dream of the possibilities.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I think we will know better this fall/winter when we have a new cycle of flu/influenza/coronavirus make the rounds. We will see if there is truth that the boosters are further weakening the immune system to the point that people will have a hard time fighting off wild viruses. I have a BIL close to death with a fast moving, aggressive cancer and am hearing stories of a huge number of cancers happening in my city. It is hard though to correlate that with the vaccine isn't it?

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

It;s real. Had three jabbed friend's die from sudden death heart attacks. One has a rash that won't go away. All in the last two months. Winter is going to be hell.

(7) Show this thread

Just a heads up.
I am currently sound biting your videos.
Nothing sinister
Just an Idea for a music video (my thing)
If you want to review it before posting just say so and I will comply.
You will have the final yea or nay on posting
May not even happen unless I can find the right music.
I have these ideas all the time.
Many never get past the idea phase.

In response Free Music to his Publication

here's an example of something similar i did several years back.

https://ourtube.co.uk/v/19021

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Thank you Martin! Loved hearing the voice for the words you communicate. Would love to see you do more videos. 💜

Thanks Martin!! We are READY!
I think😬

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you, Martin. Your encouraging words are much appreciated, and it's nice to see you and hear your voice. 🙏❤️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude Martin for posting this. I am trying to live my life in the same manner. I relate to everything you stated more than you know..

1 day at a time 🙏
loved this Martin…..

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Thank you Martin!! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Martin. Great video!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

:)

Thank you! So very true! ☺️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you for all you do for this movement.
This one is for you 💛✨

Loved it!
Thank you.

Thanks for pep talk, Captain! 🇬🇧🇺🇸😀👍

Everybody else = Stay alert! (As my Dad used to tell me before each deployment)

Thank you for that. I’m glad that I found you on AU!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Thank you, Martin! ❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Treading water we are. Not where we want to be, but thank God, NOT where we were. And tending to the plasters on our spirits and bodies facilitates healing. THAT most definately is where we want to be. Whole. And we are soon going to be of much service to our friendenemies & fauxfamilies. That is the truely one selfish thing I desire most…undoing the program induced psychosis of those dear to us & restoring relationships.
Thank you for sound logic & encouragment.
🕊

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you Martin, very uplifting this 16/8/2020. Be well and GOD BLESS.

Love your clear and concise speak. Same when you write:)
Agree, moabs incoming sqqn. Much thanks for encouragement, MG!

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Thank you Martin. We are certainly in uncharted territory right now and knowing what's true or a lie has become a necessary skill to achieve. I have found that not knowing gives me a sense of relief and therefore I can focus on daily task and doing what's right in front of me instead of thinking I have to figure everything out. We will all find out together what lies ahead and in the meantime building our social interactions with other's will be a blessing to us when we do. We will be able to help each other through the process. Have a wonderful day!