A four minute video encouragement from me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cyjmclz9nq6ytp/220816.MOV?dl=0

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

It;s real. Had three jabbed friend's die from sudden death heart attacks. One has a rash that won't go away. All in the last two months. Winter is going to be hell.

I think we will know better this fall/winter when we have a new cycle of flu/influenza/coronavirus make the rounds. We will see if there is truth that the boosters are further weakening the immune system to the point that people will have a hard time fighting off wild viruses. I have a BIL close to death with a fast moving, aggressive cancer and am hearing stories of a huge number of cancers happening in my city. It is hard though to correlate that with the vaccine isn't it?

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

The day after I tweeted something along these lines, a woman fell flat on her face behind me in the shop. Of course it is possible that the injuries and deaths are being exaggerated and/or crisis actors are being used as part of the wake up call. If that is the case, we need to go along with it and assume they are real. I doubt we will be accused of crying wolf by following the precautionary principle. Those case histories can be frightening, even if they do turn out to be part of the movie. Something has to break the mind-control and this could be the most effective way to do it.

books, painting, walks in nature

It's very sad, but I know 5 persons who died from the vaXX, 4 persons heavy injured, 3 persons had such a headache from the vaXX they thought they would die, but luckily survived. It all depends on your batch number: they are experimenting on people.😭

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

OK, I trust you are telling the truth, but how do I know that? I have been expecting to see planes falling out of the sky, trains crashing though red signals, cars, trucks and buses blundering into the path of oncoming traffic, but so far I have family stories of one miscarriage, a 90 year old father with fevers leading to memory problems and a friend who blacked out and reversed into a wall. These could all be coincidental. Because of compartmentalisation in the medical industry, either story could still be true. Most of what we hear or read is secondhand. The few incidents we see with our own eyes are not enough to be significant. Humans, including us, are easily fooled. I used to think the WTC was destroyed by hijacked planes!

(1) Show this thread

Unfortunately I know a few v injured people . And I have lots of people I know jabbed sadly

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

Sadly I have.

I have seen some very strange "coincidences" since jabs started rolling out in early 2021 in my circles. What I have noticed is if someone as a pre-disposition for some chronic illness they are seeing early onset of issues in these realms....