Please pray for my Dad he is Passing
God Bless you all ~One~๐Ÿ™โœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

๐Ÿ™

Done & done....God's promise is to find & receive your Father placing him in his righteous place among other Heroes so he may fully feel Love in Heaven's realms.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

prayers and love ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜žprayers sent

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜” I am so sorry. Sending your dad, you and family love, light and prayers. God bless ๐Ÿ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we collectively pray for your peace and comfort over this family as you welcome this father home to continue his life eternally with you. In Jesus Name, Amen ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™I am saying & sending many Prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

May his beautiful soul rest in peace.
Prayers for you and your family to guide you through this difficult time.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for your dad ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Just want the American Dream for my family.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for you and your Dad!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™ I was able to hold my Daddyโ€™s hand as he stepped into eternity, while I was praying for him. It was a very sacred moment. Prayers Friend!!โค๏ธ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Godspeed Patriot๐Ÿ’– WRWY

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Rest easy, Patriot! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

FJB .......Trump is my President

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’–

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I'm so sorry.
Sending love and prayers to your Dad that he may pass gently into God's waiting arms.
Prayers to you and your family.
God bless. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Gracious Father, your holy Word tells us that our times are in your hands. Hear our prayer for our dear friend's dad and family. Comfort them with your gracious promise of the life everlasting through Christ Jesus, our Lord. Let your presence provide rest. Amen.

๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending prayers for your dad and for you ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š
God bless his soul and comfort him
Amen

Praying for you and your family.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor not for myself, but for a friends family.
Please give comfort to Jack's father as he transitions into your caring hands. Please relieve any and all suffering.
Send an angel to comfort Jack and his family as they watch over his father- knowing that they will see him again in Heaven.
In your name we pray...

๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Love, hugs and peace lifted.... ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™