The Dutch and European media speak shame about Trump and that he is endangering the world with nuclear documents. Not a single nuance is spoken about him ... to the media he is a dangerous madman. Even from scientific institutes that are asked in radio programs to interpret the situation, there is not a single positive word about President Trump.

What part of the movie are we in?

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

That surprises me even more that I have another Dutch friend, who is also my co-worker, who loves Trump & has flown to the US to attend a Trump rally! The media’s grip is not so strong!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Be happy with your Dutch friend, because the masses here are really not awake yet. I estimate a maximum of 20% who understand what is going on. In my circle of friends, I can count on my fingers the people who love Trump and know the Qanon story.
I sometimes invite people at home to show them the Fall Cabal video series and that helps. Then there are discussions and I can show more ... But it's frustrating in general.

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This is sooo sad! They don't get to hear the TRUTH in Europe, only what they are "fed" through the MSM channels from here, which of course have labeled Trump as a "monster" etc. We lived in Italy for 5 years and the discussion came up about BO.....we were told that we were so lucky to have him as our president! The ensuing conversation was enlightening to us as we realized how misinformed the Italians were and the political propaganda that was being spewed over there. They couldn't believe it when we told them BO was NOT who he seemed to be and tried to tell them we were ALL being lied to and they said, (and I quote). " To us, he is a god!" We said, "That is what he would have you believe!" They said Americans fall for "conspiracy theories" so easily that they can't see how good they have it! When all the TRUTHS come out, there will be a LOT of shocked people, both here AND abroad!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Wow, you hit the nail on the head! This is exactly how it is in Europe and you hear it on the MSM. It's to drive you crazy. So many family and friends who believe this and where a discussion is simply not possible. They think I'm a conspiracy believer and it's very hard to get people to believe the evidence to the contrary. They are stuck in their ideas..
Thank you!!! 🙏🐸

(1) Show this thread

The Nuclear Documents are total BS! The Deep State went that way because they know the reaction it would get! But yet Hillary Clinton sold the Classified Nuclear Documents to the enemies of America on her home bathroom closet Classified Server to any country that would pay her price, all to make herself wealthy. NOTHING has happened to that WITCH! Yes I said witch, she is a Necromancer and Bill has even admitted it. I served with a Satan Worshipper that had pictures of himself and Hillary at a Satanic Mass Gathering back in 1982.

In response Sub mariner to his Publication

Yes, I know it's very different from the media portraying it. But in Europe they are completely Against Trump and there is really not a single positive message. Everyone is indoctrinated here...
Thank you for your message and interesting info..

(1) Show this thread