The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The Dutch and European media speak shame about Trump and that he is endangering the world with nuclear documents. Not a single nuance is spoken about him ... to the media he is a dangerous madman. Even from scientific institutes that are asked in radio programs to interpret the situation, there is not a single positive word about President Trump.

What part of the movie are we in?

This is sooo sad! They don't get to hear the TRUTH in Europe, only what they are "fed" through the MSM channels from here, which of course have labeled Trump as a "monster" etc. We lived in Italy for 5 years and the discussion came up about BO.....we were told that we were so lucky to have him as our president! The ensuing conversation was enlightening to us as we realized how misinformed the Italians were and the political propaganda that was being spewed over there. They couldn't believe it when we told them BO was NOT who he seemed to be and tried to tell them we were ALL being lied to and they said, (and I quote). " To us, he is a god!" We said, "That is what he would have you believe!" They said Americans fall for "conspiracy theories" so easily that they can't see how good they have it! When all the TRUTHS come out, there will be a LOT of shocked people, both here AND abroad!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Wow, you hit the nail on the head! This is exactly how it is in Europe and you hear it on the MSM. It's to drive you crazy. So many family and friends who believe this and where a discussion is simply not possible. They think I'm a conspiracy believer and it's very hard to get people to believe the evidence to the contrary. They are stuck in their ideas..
Thank you!!! 🙏🐸

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

While all our friends in Europe seem to be morally and ethically along the same lines as us, they aren't privy to the "other" information forums that we have available to us and unfortunately, this leaves them nothing else to compare with! All they have is what OUR MSM filters out to THEIR MSM, which is nothing but total BS!

I would love to sit down with our friends in Belgium or Austria and get their side of things.....what do they think of all of this! I suspect many are "conservatives" like us, but confused with what info they do get! When they find out what THEIR governments (not just ours!) have REALLY been up all these years, I don't think it will end well for the governments! Basically, I think we are all decent human beings wanting the same thing....., peace and freedom! Will we ever be able to rid this world of the evil that surrounds us? I don't know, but there are certainly armies of us that are doing everything we humanly can to bring it to fruition! Stay strong!

(1) Show this thread