The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The Dutch and European media speak shame about Trump and that he is endangering the world with nuclear documents. Not a single nuance is spoken about him ... to the media he is a dangerous madman. Even from scientific institutes that are asked in radio programs to interpret the situation, there is not a single positive word about President Trump.

What part of the movie are we in?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

That surprises me even more that I have another Dutch friend, who is also my co-worker, who loves Trump & has flown to the US to attend a Trump rally! The media’s grip is not so strong!

Be happy with your Dutch friend, because the masses here are really not awake yet. I estimate a maximum of 20% who understand what is going on. In my circle of friends, I can count on my fingers the people who love Trump and know the Qanon story.
I sometimes invite people at home to show them the Fall Cabal video series and that helps. Then there are discussions and I can show more ... But it's frustrating in general.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I will treasure my Dutch friend! That’s frustrating!!!! I long for the day when the media & cabal has fallen, the tension & illusion is gone & we can all rejoice with our fellow men & women. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛 I’m so grateful we have AU to stay sane in the meantime.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Yes, I totally agree with you. The information we receive from Q, from all the anons who do research and all the heartwarming videos and posts here on AU really help to keep believing in the happy ending!
godspeed!! 💐🌾🌷🌹

(1) Show this thread