The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The Dutch and European media speak shame about Trump and that he is endangering the world with nuclear documents. Not a single nuance is spoken about him ... to the media he is a dangerous madman. Even from scientific institutes that are asked in radio programs to interpret the situation, there is not a single positive word about President Trump.

What part of the movie are we in?

The Nuclear Documents are total BS! The Deep State went that way because they know the reaction it would get! But yet Hillary Clinton sold the Classified Nuclear Documents to the enemies of America on her home bathroom closet Classified Server to any country that would pay her price, all to make herself wealthy. NOTHING has happened to that WITCH! Yes I said witch, she is a Necromancer and Bill has even admitted it. I served with a Satan Worshipper that had pictures of himself and Hillary at a Satanic Mass Gathering back in 1982.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Submariner in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Sub mariner to his Publication

Yes, I know it's very different from the media portraying it. But in Europe they are completely Against Trump and there is really not a single positive message. Everyone is indoctrinated here...
Thank you for your message and interesting info..