Remember when I said Trump would be arrested?

We have to get discovery for this to end.

And it has to be on a world stage.

How else would it end without violence?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It ends through the path of the two timelines... It ends through every individual choice we make as humans. All our intentions added together make us end up on one timeline or the other.
Our will, our perseverance and our intentions, led in part by Q, Trump and all the research of the anons gives us direction to… the Good timeline.
So that will all end for us.. without violence !

Not a good thing to have on your record. Been there, done that after catching my wife in bed with one of her co-workers. Tarnished my record after that. Learned a lot about the legal system, it's corrupt.

That flag they have in the courtroom has gold fringe on it which means they don't go by the Constitution and they make up their own laws.
Back then if I would have known I would have hired a constitutional attorney.

Warrior for Truth and Justice

Just "DETACH & OBSERVE" (I received this message from my Higher/Source Self a few years ago) 💙🙏💙
This movie is now getting better every single day. I'm ready for the next plot twist!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Our beloved President Trump is taking the Slings and Arrows for us!
This man is fighting for US!
Soon people will see with clear eyes.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I get what you’re saying, Doq! However this will only intensify the attacks on him, on all of us. The left hate him and would celebrate his demise. This will be a long, drawn out process and regardless of the proof, they’ll all dismiss it as fixed when they turn it around. People are beyond frustrated and fragile. Those who adore him, that aren’t in the know(that we are privy too) will lose their bloody minds. I trust the plan, that doesn’t mean I have to like it! My heart and prayers are with President Trump, his family and all involved in this massive sting. God speed to all, as we watch this blow up on the world stage. It’s time to up our prayer time! 🙏😔

whatever happens i hope its real soon… Country cant take much more.. We are awake and ready

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😅 you must work on the movie crew

There is no way.#1 that would cause immediate bloody civil war.#2 discovery via trial wouldn't happen for a long time. The left wouldn't be very likely to believe anything that came out anyway.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

The Lefties wont change their minds unless their favorites like Madcow cover it.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

GUT PUNCH - we have had so many already (US INC, FED - central bank enslavement, IRS, Twin Towers, Vatican City / City of London, Child Trafficking 1 Million a year, harvesting of baby parts, human trafficking, 63 million babies life snuffed out, Hollywood, MK Ultra, various ugly Clowns in America programs, Adrenochrome, BLM, Soros DAs, Cities looted & torched, poisoning our water and food, WOKEness, DUMBS, Covid deaths due to jab and blue politics, PHARMA, HAARP effects, DEW, 2 tiered justice, gazillion attempts on DJT life, Inflation all time high, RAID @ MAL, ....).

Mind games.

So many have died, suffered, are suffering now...and it's the plan that we haven't had the real GUT PUNCH yet???

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I keep thinking though that if the Trump team had not stepped up we would be going through worse - seeing FIRST HAND what you mentioned without any recourse to change . I dont want to live in Syria so we have to make sure that we are smart, and as the President says “Cool, calm and collected “
Normies are gonna go off ( and#MeToo), and we must try to look for openings to defuse situations until we have ALL had a chance to see if there is any semblance of Justice left in America.
#WeAreTheNews
#trusttheplan

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

If the SC already overturned the 2020 election back in June (shadow docket).

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Somehow I think you and VK are like this...

i am with you doc.
my thoughts are the same.
hope we are not wrong

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... my logic says if DJT is arrested it wud end with violence (and of course VK's APL would shoot up to 10+++) Doq... am i wrong?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I believe if he is arrested then comes civil war at least that is what I am hearing.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't like it. The man has been through enough. There has to be a better way. All this will do is reinforce the sleepers that they were right to not trust him.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Except that isn't Mar a Lago the Winter White House...and if Trump is the legitimate president....hmm...

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

However Kash stated all the documents were declassified while he was in office..

(3) Show this thread

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

If so, its still gonna be hard to watch. 😭

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Didn't plans change DOQ? He wont be now

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

If that is the plan then I am ready for the next part. It is all in the large one's hands.

If that is the plan then I am ready for the next part. It is all in the large one's hands.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

There will be violence. They will initiate it with FF. They are already setting it up. Arresting Trump and trying him again is too far to risk it. Thats not acceptable

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

“I gladly take the slings and arrows for you” -DJT

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

this time traveling genius has already been insulted. we haven't seen the real "T" in likely 1-2 years. perhaps longer.

(1) Show this thread

They better not hurt my Trumpy bear!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

If Trump is arrested it will be a staged arrest and not real. White hats are in control.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response David Treciak to his Publication

And a staged trial ...

(1) Show this thread

surrender

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

when it was announced yesterday that the White House staff burst out in Cheers
My first thought was that they were watching Trump get arrested

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve said the same thing.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

are you sure it’s the only way? ugh