Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Remember when I said Trump would be arrested?

We have to get discovery for this to end.

And it has to be on a world stage.

How else would it end without violence?

GUT PUNCH - we have had so many already (US INC, FED - central bank enslavement, IRS, Twin Towers, Vatican City / City of London, Child Trafficking 1 Million a year, harvesting of baby parts, human trafficking, 63 million babies life snuffed out, Hollywood, MK Ultra, various ugly Clowns in America programs, Adrenochrome, BLM, Soros DAs, Cities looted & torched, poisoning our water and food, WOKEness, DUMBS, Covid deaths due to jab and blue politics, PHARMA, HAARP effects, DEW, 2 tiered justice, gazillion attempts on DJT life, Inflation all time high, RAID @ MAL, ....).

Mind games.

So many have died, suffered, are suffering now...and it's the plan that we haven't had the real GUT PUNCH yet???

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I keep thinking though that if the Trump team had not stepped up we would be going through worse - seeing FIRST HAND what you mentioned without any recourse to change . I dont want to live in Syria so we have to make sure that we are smart, and as the President says “Cool, calm and collected “
Normies are gonna go off ( and#MeToo), and we must try to look for openings to defuse situations until we have ALL had a chance to see if there is any semblance of Justice left in America.
#WeAreTheNews
#trusttheplan