#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Great video on how to measure correctly.

That's the same stuff I use except I don't go through all the steps of having to use the adjustable sizer , it comes out like a thick gel or about the consistency of toothpaste. I just push out about a number two pencil eraser size amount which is equivalent to a 200 lb person, plus or minus a little bit is not going to hurt you at all.

I dispense it directly on my finger and place it on the back of my tongue and wash it down with some orange juice which doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.

Bottom's Up 🤠👍

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

question:
take only if you have covid?..and for how long?...friend has covid.
take as preventative?..if so for how long?

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

in nature a long time ago we used to have foods that were more natural and had vitamins and minerals in them that would naturally protect us from a lot of different diseases but these days they've made most of our fruits and vegetables seedless which are essential for us to eat as the seeds contain vitamin b17 which kills cancer and helps aid our body with a process of defending itself against different forms of disease.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

My friend has been taking ivermectin regularly for years. He's healthy as a horse (pun intended)

(3) Show this thread