#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I used iver, the human one...symptoms of 'flu' gone in 2 days..2 doses 12 mg taken with zinc D3 and quercitin!

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

thank you this post is from January I definitely took ivermectin and I'm still alive LOL

(1) Show this thread

I took it months back with my husband and children. Found some at the tractor supply. Felt better quite quickly. I tecently purchased some from buy ivermectin for humans .com. I was unable to track my package but it eventually arrived. Now i have HCQ and IVR for humans.

I used Ivermectin, I was better in 1-2 days, never had an issue in my lungs.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! good to know!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Started a round as soon as I came home from icu with Dad. I know all of the NC nurses are jabbed👀

Me too 🤠👍

(17) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Ivermectin helps quiet the coughing, as does quercetin.
Based on my own experience, I believe this so-called "covid" is or was being sprayed in chemtrails.
I also believe it's at least part parasitical, or combination of nanoparticles and parasites, that create a protective biofilm around themselves (a biofilm is a very thick sticky mucous type substance), which may be a contributing factor in a loss of oxygen levels. Hospitals are consistently diagnosing it as bacterial pneumonia, but pneumonia has more of a loose mucous that bubbles when you breathe.
The quercetin & Ivermectin seem to break up the biofilm, and breathing improves.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

NAC does as well.

(1) Show this thread