#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Only people mentioned by @MightyGeeks in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Went to the tractor supply store for this and they were completely out. Only pour on or intravenous they had.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I USED IT FOR DECADES ON MY HORSES ONCE A YEAR

That's the same stuff I use except I don't go through all the steps of having to use the adjustable sizer , it comes out like a thick gel or about the consistency of toothpaste. I just push out about a number two pencil eraser size amount which is equivalent to a 200 lb person, plus or minus a little bit is not going to hurt you at all.

I dispense it directly on my finger and place it on the back of my tongue and wash it down with some orange juice which doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.

Bottom's Up 🤠👍

In response James Dean to his Publication

question:
take only if you have covid?..and for how long?...friend has covid.
take as preventative?..if so for how long?

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Great video. Would love to have a link to share elsewhere.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

You can go to the top right arrow of the post and click on that and go down to the copy link to be able to share it with others. 🤠👍

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

once a day?

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

use the liquid injectable version, easier to just put in your drink, withdraw with syringe

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

I pulled off the cover and poured in a sterilized glass bottle and keep it in the fridge. How much do you take of this?

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

FYI - it is NOT possible to overdose with Ivermectin. Higher doses will simply mean a greater possibility if herxing, which is NORMAL physical reactions to parasites being eliminated from the body eg. aches/pains in extremities, internal organ discomfort, blurred vision etc. Herxing is NORMAL and is TEMPORARY.

Ivermectin is NOT a drug. It is a naturally occurring fungus that destroys parasites in mammals. It forms on grass and other plant matter as rain and morning dew dries. When dogs and cats eat grass they are getting Ivermectin which all mammals need.

Truly God-given.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I once accidentally took a dose that was for around 3-4 times my weight. Not a single side effect. (my personal experience, not advise)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Interesting, I came across info about morning dew when I was looking into red mercury.

(5) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

THANK YOU ! I just picked some up