In case you need reminding, I am putting all my images on Dropbox to download for free. Sign up to my art mailing list via http://signup.martingeddes.art/. AU isn't for marketing, but it is OK to give nice stuff away!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Just subscribed.
Beautiful pictures, as always.

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

you are very talented Martin

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

Beautiful work

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Awww you are so generous & kind Martin!!!

Look at those numbers! Your kindness and light vibrance (144) counteracts the poopy darkness of the cabal (322).

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thank you Martin! You are an amazing and generous photographer 💝

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

BeaUtiful

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

💞Thank you Sir!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Martin, you for make this world a better place. 🕊❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Martin. You're a gem :).

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Oh, Martin, I purchased your Fish and Chips print awhile back. It makes my heart smile every time I look at it.
Thank you.
Much love ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been receiving them, and thank you for sharing. They are beautiful hun.
I especially loved the landscapes like this of the water they looked like paintings!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow, thank you! 🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thanks you for this beautiful gift :)
Be blessed beyond measure for your generosity!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Wow!
Your generosity is a beautiful thing. 🙏🏻🙌🏻

I don't know because I would rather buy from a patriot than any where else. Nice of you though.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Oh, beautiful for spacious skies … 👍😀🇺🇸🐸

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Such a gifted eye Martin, beautiful, peaceful pics😎

Hi Martin, I've often thought that your images would make great artwork for music and as I know you are into electronic music somewhat, I wondered if perhaps you might choose one of your pictures to suit a track I made if anything strikes you.

It's not for commercial release, just for sharing among friends. Not that I'll have a big audience but I can credit you of course.

The track is called "Who Are We", it's a sort of melodic techno.

https://soundcloud.com/usernamemarc/who-are-we/s-Bfk2bzaRDwm?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Thank you..this is very generous! Would love to paint some of them!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Stunningly Beautiful! Deep Gratitude is what I have for You!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Beautiful.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thank you so much, Martin! You have such a beautiful and generous spirit... God bless you abundantly for your kindness toward us all. Your work is absolutely gorgeous -- you have an eye for catching the beauty in the smallest moment in nature to the biggest. Just fantastic. Thank you for using your gifts/talents with us, including your writing also!🙏😇❤️🌻Have a great new day!!🌞🌼🌟

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you ❤️🕊🖼

Wow such stunning art, such talent, and very kind of you to offer for free. If times get better I will be buying one of your paintings for sure. Thank you. God Bless.🙏

very kind of you..may we make memes with some of them?🐸

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Sure!

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to your images. Even the smallest flowers have so much thought in them.
💚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very lovely, Martin. There are definitely some I would like to have printed on glass the way the the company Fracture does, some day. But I may wait until the new world: one, when I can afford it & two, when I am up to it. To tell the truth, I been feeling quite spent, physically & mentally. Don't think anything is wrong, just what we are all suffering from & my stamina increasingly leaves me wanting. So, please don't dispose of any... it's one of the nice things I look forward to doing in the near future.
🕊

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Martin,
You are the best and very gracious! I look forward to your posts!