My daughter is sick and tested positive for covid. They prescribed this shit. This is Remdezivir in disguise. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT..,. sorry mother fuckers. https://www.drugs.com/mtm/nirmatrelvir-and-ritonavir.html

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

🙏

Also from Zelenko

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

How old is your daughter? Positive "covid" tests should be avoided as they were not designed to detect infectious disease. Treat childhood upper respiratory illnesses as you always have. Rest, fluids, treat symptoms like cough, runny nose, fever. Provide healthy diet, sunshine, adequate hydration. Avoid sodas, sugary drinks that make the body acidic. Water with lemon in it is best. Have child deep breathe to keep lungs clear. Recovery rate for " covid" is 99.998% Tonic water with real quinine mixed with juice works great to improve symptoms depending in age of child. 😇

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

she's 37 and on the dr Zelenko protocol... and still got sick and tested positive. told her to STOP fucking getting tested. dr wanted it.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for your daughter’s complete healing. 🙏❤️🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

thank you.

(1) Show this thread

I believe this was Dr Zelenko's simple prophylaxis for covid.

In response Every Time to her Publication

i have his protocol...

In response Every Time to her Publication

😡shes been on it since January..WHEN she remembers to take them.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

These tests are shitty and can not be used to proof anything. This the inventor himself was telling us.
It's a infection with some kind of bacteria. This is often the case in the summer. Can be with some diarrhoea.

She can try this, with zinc tablets, 2 spoons a day? Depends on her weight. Its an old home made (allready 80 years in use) medicin against bacteria, fungi, parasites, malaria (also parasite) and worm infections.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

yep i told her AGAIN to stop that shit. She went into dr cause she was sick and dr did the test. assholes.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

or buy quinine bark aka cinchona, aka quina roja.

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I thought when they really started to push that crap, that it can't be any good & needed to be avoided at all costs

Hope your daughter feels better - someone suggested ivermectin & I can testify it's good stuff

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

yeah i freaked when she said they gave her meds. i said what is it? dont take it. let me look at it. so i did...and told her..she wont be taking it.

(1) Show this thread

I would avoid all prescriptions at this stage. The medical establishment will be collapsed like the other cabal pillars.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

yep.......she happens to work on a hospital. Only an appt setter.

(1) Show this thread

Give her ivermectin which will get rid of it right away. I get mine at the local feed store.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response James Dean to his Publication

size of pencil eraser

In response James Dean to his Publication

already told her

(3) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father we ask for your merciful healing for this sick child and let no weapons prosper against this family.
Please grant her full healing, restore her health and recovery.
We thank God for the great gift of this child
and we pray that He relieve this child of pain
and free her from suffering.
May we all obtain strength when we are weary,
hope when discouraged,
and joy when downhearted.

We ask this through Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Amen🙏❣️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon!!

she got the jab in January and has been sick since. sad really

Thank you Elaine!!!

(2) Show this thread