Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

My daughter is sick and tested positive for covid. They prescribed this shit. This is Remdezivir in disguise. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT..,. sorry mother fuckers. https://www.drugs.com/mtm/nirmatrelvir-and-ritonavir.html

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

How old is your daughter? Positive "covid" tests should be avoided as they were not designed to detect infectious disease. Treat childhood upper respiratory illnesses as you always have. Rest, fluids, treat symptoms like cough, runny nose, fever. Provide healthy diet, sunshine, adequate hydration. Avoid sodas, sugary drinks that make the body acidic. Water with lemon in it is best. Have child deep breathe to keep lungs clear. Recovery rate for " covid" is 99.998% Tonic water with real quinine mixed with juice works great to improve symptoms depending in age of child. 😇

she's 37 and on the dr Zelenko protocol... and still got sick and tested positive. told her to STOP fucking getting tested. dr wanted it.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

doc is an idiot… stop testing

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

AGREE.. told her to never go back to that MFer. he needs to hang or be behind bars. I am all for hanging myself.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Good she is on the Zelenko protocol. Ivermectin then. Have her drink tonic water mixed with juice. This one has real quinine.

😫oh no..she isnt on ivermectin yet. trying to get her to buy it.

good to know... i gave he that recipe and stuff in the beginning but she never made any. i made some and took a sip and poured it out. NASTYYYYYY

(2) Show this thread