Well its official.

Now my entire family has declared me dead to them. I am never to contact them, again.

This WAR has been absolute hell.

Im disabled with multiple diseases and, for lack of better way to explain) COVID-19 set up in my lungs (which are compromised from from chemicals) over a year ago and almost killed me. I am finding it has exacerbated the diseases in my body.

Nonetheless, my mind is finally returning, though be it slowly, enough to contribute via social media.

You all, here, Patriots, who are awake to the nonsense and lawlessness, are my people, my family. I literally have no gamily left.

And though it pains me, i will not let it become a pillar of salt, which is immobile and reaches few, I endeavor instead to set my gaze of prospects of the future and be salt and light to those who will listen.

The life of a truther is a lonely one.
The life of a truther pureblood at WAR, even more so.

God bless you all TRUTHERS....

Family.

"Now,

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

You're in good company. my entire immediate family no longer associates with me either. I am also disabled...

You're in good company. my entire immediate family no longer associates with me either. I am also disabled...

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞🙏God Bless You Anon.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

we are your family…never forget that
as many who cant speak with family or have cut ties, this place our AU family has become solice for me 🕊
God bless you 🙏

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you. Agreed. Ive been along on this ride with Kobi & Vince since inception of AU in the Twitter dayz. Im so glad to finally be partaker.

(1) Show this thread

My mentor was Hanna Kroeger in Boulder Colorado, you can google her name, Im happy to help you with information if Im able to :)

You are not alone. I have lost virtually every single personal relationship in my life.
I am blessed beyond measure to have my husband awake with me, for if I was truly alone I'd be lost.
Thank God for our connection to the anon family, especially AU. I am praying for you, and all of us feel this war with you.
Your strength helps me. Together we are a mighty force.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

You are blessed! Bless you! Its an honor to serve you and husband.

(1) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

we sre fsmily. prayers fren.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 I pray God guides, protects, & blesses you beyond measure.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

God Bless You, Patriot. I believe that those with the greatest pains will have the greatest rewards. Your strength and resilience should be a beacon to all who may have doubts. Family isn't always blood, and you have a vast network of family who have your back, here.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Bless you Anon!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

praying for you .this is not easy , many of us in the same boat

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Our God is so merciful and loving. I now have a 30000 foot view. I didn’t understand at the time,i had it all, why i had to lose everything, including health, but im seeing clearer and clearer as i climb higher. And brother, its exactly this.

For those who heard and believe and trust God, they are finding out this truth you echoed. The greatest things this life has to offer are rubbish and rags compared to the inheritance of those who have heard, repented and accepted in full faith and confessed before the world, our enemies, that Jesus Christ is Lord. He rules and reigns. The streets in heaven are gold so pure, their translucent. I know, i need tell you none of this. However, as iron sharpens iron, so too does one nan sharpen another. Thank you Jesus, for coming in the flesh and giving your spirit to help us, to sharpen us. Bless this anon with your words which are sharper than any two edged sword.

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

keep fighting...a lot of us understand and are praying for you 🇺🇸 👍🏻

Pretty much the same here. The upside is total freedom from any obligation to them.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sadly, some pharma must be administed in maintenance routine as they've proven effective moreso than holistic. And unless by miracle by God, in which i believe fully possible) i need many corrective surgeries which ive been putting off since 2017 for obvious reasons. However, it is becoming apparent one or the other, surgeries or devine intervention, will need transpire.

I am trying stay in good graces with medical mafia but it isn't easy. last time i went, i was interogated like Dr was in full control of every aspect of my health! Im dead serious.

& when your helth care is from low income via state gov & you realize the idea is pop ctrl and that the gov state medicare pmt for surgeries needed is way less than the pmt by big gov pharma for a dead "one', one is behooved to trust no medical mafia.

Dr actually said this "do u want the shot? covid? What's a matter, dont you trust me?" When you the $ Dr made for jabbing

CONT/

(1) Show this thread