Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Well its official.

Now my entire family has declared me dead to them. I am never to contact them, again.

This WAR has been absolute hell.

Im disabled with multiple diseases and, for lack of better way to explain) COVID-19 set up in my lungs (which are compromised from from chemicals) over a year ago and almost killed me. I am finding it has exacerbated the diseases in my body.

Nonetheless, my mind is finally returning, though be it slowly, enough to contribute via social media.

You all, here, Patriots, who are awake to the nonsense and lawlessness, are my people, my family. I literally have no gamily left.

And though it pains me, i will not let it become a pillar of salt, which is immobile and reaches few, I endeavor instead to set my gaze of prospects of the future and be salt and light to those who will listen.

The life of a truther is a lonely one.
The life of a truther pureblood at WAR, even more so.

God bless you all TRUTHERS....

Family.

"Now,

we are your family…never forget that
as many who cant speak with family or have cut ties, this place our AU family has become solice for me 🕊
God bless you 🙏

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you. Agreed. Ive been along on this ride with Kobi & Vince since inception of AU in the Twitter dayz. Im so glad to finally be partaker.