Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

Well its official.

Now my entire family has declared me dead to them. I am never to contact them, again.

This WAR has been absolute hell.

Im disabled with multiple diseases and, for lack of better way to explain) COVID-19 set up in my lungs (which are compromised from from chemicals) over a year ago and almost killed me. I am finding it has exacerbated the diseases in my body.

Nonetheless, my mind is finally returning, though be it slowly, enough to contribute via social media.

You all, here, Patriots, who are awake to the nonsense and lawlessness, are my people, my family. I literally have no gamily left.

And though it pains me, i will not let it become a pillar of salt, which is immobile and reaches few, I endeavor instead to set my gaze of prospects of the future and be salt and light to those who will listen.

The life of a truther is a lonely one.
The life of a truther pureblood at WAR, even more so.

God bless you all TRUTHERS....

Family.

"Now,

You are not alone. I have lost virtually every single personal relationship in my life.
I am blessed beyond measure to have my husband awake with me, for if I was truly alone I'd be lost.
Thank God for our connection to the anon family, especially AU. I am praying for you, and all of us feel this war with you.
Your strength helps me. Together we are a mighty force.
WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ™

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

You are blessed! Bless you! Its an honor to serve you and husband.