Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Well its official.

Now my entire family has declared me dead to them. I am never to contact them, again.

This WAR has been absolute hell.

Im disabled with multiple diseases and, for lack of better way to explain) COVID-19 set up in my lungs (which are compromised from from chemicals) over a year ago and almost killed me. I am finding it has exacerbated the diseases in my body.

Nonetheless, my mind is finally returning, though be it slowly, enough to contribute via social media.

You all, here, Patriots, who are awake to the nonsense and lawlessness, are my people, my family. I literally have no gamily left.

And though it pains me, i will not let it become a pillar of salt, which is immobile and reaches few, I endeavor instead to set my gaze of prospects of the future and be salt and light to those who will listen.

The life of a truther is a lonely one.
The life of a truther pureblood at WAR, even more so.

God bless you all TRUTHERS....

Family.

"Now,

praying for you .this is not easy , many of us in the same boat

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Our God is so merciful and loving. I now have a 30000 foot view. I didn’t understand at the time,i had it all, why i had to lose everything, including health, but im seeing clearer and clearer as i climb higher. And brother, its exactly this.

For those who heard and believe and trust God, they are finding out this truth you echoed. The greatest things this life has to offer are rubbish and rags compared to the inheritance of those who have heard, repented and accepted in full faith and confessed before the world, our enemies, that Jesus Christ is Lord. He rules and reigns. The streets in heaven are gold so pure, their translucent. I know, i need tell you none of this. However, as iron sharpens iron, so too does one nan sharpen another. Thank you Jesus, for coming in the flesh and giving your spirit to help us, to sharpen us. Bless this anon with your words which are sharper than any two edged sword.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

in it together brother

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

I feel your pain. I too had been separated from my children and grandchildren. It started with trying to stop them from taking the jab. They think I have lost my mind. It took me a couple of years for my husband to wake up! I turned all of this over to our heavenly father. I trust in the Lord. After 1-1/2 years I was finally reunited with them. Such a blessing to see my grandchildren again. I will pray for you my friend! Praying for your health and family to be reunited. I pray everyday for the truth to be revealed and our kids to wake up!

(2) Show this thread