This is one of the more powerful videos I’ve seen.

This is Dr. Bill Deagle a decade foretelling of the New World Order via biopharmaceutical enslavement.

This is a MUST watch & a Must Share!

Chilling but true!

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

👀
nobulart.com/deagel-2025-forecast-resurrected/

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Wow. He was spot on.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Legalized extortion aka insurance, The "vaccine" was ready to go. the plandemic was the big rollout. Event 201 was the plan to push it onto the world. They do these "exercises" then use the prefilmed footage on mainstream media to sell the whole thing. I don't see coincidence where an active drill happens then the news runs with a shooter narrative, or they plan an epidemic (event 201) then the media runs with exactly the same playbook, even using some of the same footage. No coincidences at all.

Given everything you now know about vaxxines go back & watch the Documentaries Vaxxed 1&2. Autism is a fate worse than death

you cant fool me, thats Magnum PI

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

Dr. Deagle is right our healthcare system only tries to perpetuate our medical conditions, many doctors I have met are script happy. They are actually the sick ones. Next we need to examine health insurance companies and their role in all of this as well.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

absolutely, the healthcare and health insurance system is a fraud scam. I left it 25 years ago. I do not participate and am confident in ability to heal with plant help, natural medicines. Most disease and illness are from the vaccines, and food additives. It is more widespread than ever. Cancer is a scam fraud, its the vaccines that are affecting the children a lot. All these toxins going into kids is murder. WE know now that is the intent. Depopulation. It must stop.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I spent many nights listening to Dr. Deagle at Jeff Rense. He was one of precious few talking about Fukushima.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Look up MIPS.. Merit-based Incentive Payment Program.