President Trump won in 2020 in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. GOD IS IN CONTROL

This is one of the more powerful videos I’ve seen.

This is Dr. Bill Deagle a decade foretelling of the New World Order via biopharmaceutical enslavement.

This is a MUST watch & a Must Share!

Chilling but true!

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Dr. Deagle is right our healthcare system only tries to perpetuate our medical conditions, many doctors I have met are script happy. They are actually the sick ones. Next we need to examine health insurance companies and their role in all of this as well.

absolutely, the healthcare and health insurance system is a fraud scam. I left it 25 years ago. I do not participate and am confident in ability to heal with plant help, natural medicines. Most disease and illness are from the vaccines, and food additives. It is more widespread than ever. Cancer is a scam fraud, its the vaccines that are affecting the children a lot. All these toxins going into kids is murder. WE know now that is the intent. Depopulation. It must stop.

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it