#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Our divine connection to All That Is Holy is through our
hearts, minds, and Spirit.

Our ENERGY IS HOLY and our DIRECT CONNECTION TO GOD.

Nothing can take that away from us.
We must freely give it away (submit to evil)
or nourish and allow our Energy to magnify and thrive within us!

Peoples light is being Flamed and Farmed thru MSM and Big Social.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

This was from yesterday but fitting to this post today.#lightbearers#JesusCalling 💫🙏♥️🙏💫

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 24, 2022 at 6:51 PM]
Celebrated Life and Family Today. GOD IS GOOD!!!

[They] definitely had some "PooPoo Vibes" today, man I am in some mood today :-/.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

123 Vibes

I couldn't agree more.

Past the energetic side (so to speak), they are inhibiting humans from healthy emancipation.

Much things can be done through contemplation, from philosophical explorations, revealing introspections that make you know yourself better, unexpected realisations between idioms that leat to invention and creation, etc. Contemplation is one of the cornerstones of living an examined life.

Social platforms, through various means (likes/approval/limited-text-space/followers) veer the attention to the exterior, "what will they think?", "what is the appproved behavior?", "what insults are popular these days", etc. More importantly, they focus the interactions in the field of immediacy where needs and compulsions prevail. That is the realm of anger not contemplation.

In essense, they are training people to behave like reactive animals; amoebas. Training them further from the introspective qualities that would emancipate them.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

sounds spot on!!!

(1) Show this thread

Are they literally stealing our light? The cell to cell junctions in our bodies are like fiber optic cables! Light parasites???

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Peoples+light+is+being+Flamed+and+Farmed+thru+MSM+and+Big+Social

The Fallen Angels Are The Ones That Created The Black Nobility
Guillotines With Shackles Are In Prisoner Boxcars
Trust Your Gut
I Love My President
America Will Fall In One Hour

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Hey VK, do you have your messages turned on, I'd like to dm you about a few things...I feel like it's right up your alley lol

Speaking of truth to light —

Note that Dan 🇺🇸🦅 retweeted this video, originally posted at 12:58 AM ET, this morning.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1551069234813444097?s=20&t=nA7ssU-ihf2Rmkdq8qICAQ

Good Day, VK.

I believe in God.
I believe that God is Our Creator.
I believe John 3:16.
I believe in the Indwelling Trinity.
I believe that God is Love, Light, and Truth.
I believe God Wins.

Drop 35 includes John 3:16 —

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

Caps = 94.
TS = 10:22.

I choose to have faith.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[a] 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life,[b] and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness,[c] and the darkness has not overcome it.

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

Ahhh, but that's why we've been training to manage our energy, VK! 😎

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

someone told me they had a vision of hundreds of thousands of matrix twin flames, specifically, hooked up to something that sucks light and life energy from them and their awakened twin.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I am a healer specialized in distance healing. I am ready for the new awesome times which are about to come. At your service

front line where to keep sharing light/knowledge/information/love .... wheel is turning and source has our backs . much love

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

set up to be consumed by demons, monsters inc , every human is a sippy cup due to conditioning and deception.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bot farms.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK ☀️
Yes, they have been stealing from us for millenia, the latest social media and msm. When people remove themselves from [their] Matrix systems it will all come tumbling down.
Evil fookers

They have been trying to extinguish our light through negativity. They live off of fear, pain, anything negative. They can't harvest our love and light, it's what brings us closer to God and they crave the opposite, to destroy God's creation. The brighter we shine, the more they panic.... the less they have to feed on.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

💖So true

(1) Show this thread

AMEN
Time. To. Flip. The. Switch.

Its time to flip the switch

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

AMEN.

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Truth wins, it happening, we are United in our Creator!
They can not use us anymore.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

. +

@vincentkennedy

lmfao 😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

shills will shill. even on Sunday!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Critter Bitz to her Publication

People are crazy.

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

They are Fooked! 💪🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This is why we are here, no more light stealing!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Just Amom to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

They are trying to extinguish/dim our light? Our light must be scary to them indeed!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

and let's face it....we have been poisoned both physically and spiritually to accept MSM garbage....but no more. God's people will rise up and defeat this evil!