#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Our divine connection to All That Is Holy is through our
hearts, minds, and Spirit.

Our ENERGY IS HOLY and our DIRECT CONNECTION TO GOD.

Nothing can take that away from us.
We must freely give it away (submit to evil)
or nourish and allow our Energy to magnify and thrive within us!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Peoples light is being Flamed and Farmed thru MSM and Big Social.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is why we are here, no more light stealing!!!

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I wonder if something flipped as far as energy grit or web connection or something that [they] were using via cellphones and tvs to steal our light...
Hard to explain sorry...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I don't know but I have a feeling this might have something to do with it, we - our collective mass - have something to do with it.
wwg1wga means more than one!

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/320279/forces-due-to-change-in-mass

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤔

(2) Show this thread

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Dark dreams are dead, long live the light!