ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Big bubble.

This got the Poles are about to flip and earths engine will be disengaged for a short period type of vibe.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm no scientist but I would think that if Earths engine was disengaged that it would make things go haywire.

Read something about a 9 day wobble. is that true?

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD47kvu7q2Q

Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In terms of a magnetic pole shift, it's already happening now

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Are pole flipping & people with heart, flipping switches connected?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Storage?

VK - Need Humans with HEART to flip that/those FOOKEN switch(s). It's all setup.
From EO to Storage.

For now we good vibe Patriots

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So if the earth is going to do a "self clean" cycle...why all the energy spent in cleaning out the evil and simultaneously set up honest systems? And what does God have to say about it?

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Evil interferes with the vibrations.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Choice...The Whole Reason Why We Walk In This 2nd Earth Age IS Choice... Choose Father God Creator YHVH AND Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus
OR
Don't.

Earth is purging and evildoers do not want Terra Firma to purge their scank.
Humans are purging evildoers, Terra Firma loves God's Children and evildoers hate Father God Creator YHVH, evildoers hate Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus, evildoers hate God's Children... Evildoers ARE Toast.
They know they are toast but continue to convince people to follow their lies.

Earth must restore in preparation for Father God's return with His Throne to dwell here with us. Jesus will return first and restoration will complete for Father God's return to walk with His Children on Terra Firma once again.💕🙏💕👍💕🤸🌼

Totally Exciting! Cheers! 🍻

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

key word: ENGINE.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’m getting a “you R grounded, young man.” vibe from this :)

hahahaha what the hell does that even mean? Headed to the beach gonna dig a hole 12 inches deep and ground. This can’t be good.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Wow VK, people have been talking about a pole shift. I didn't know what to make of it; but, when you join the group, I think oh fook

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

The Sun keeps tracking south

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I’d be grateful for more clarity on this event, no fear, to be prepared though...😬
t/s 20:33 > 8 > ♾
t/s here 👇 plus vibes

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

This one scares me a bit VK. We must have experienced it before. Would muchly appreciate more info on it please.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

"PLANETARY POLE SHIFT???"
The Bio-plasmic, EM Field of Our Planet is an Energetic Torus--A 12 Stranded Sphere of Light that is Simultaneously Expanding and Contracting through the "Zero Point"/Creative Center of the Quantum Source Field which is also, like the Sun, the Stars and the Galaxies an All-Embracing Universal Aetheric Field of "LIQUID PLASMC LIGHT."
The Toroidal Field of the Planet has been Hijacked & MAN"-IPULATED for the Past 12 Thousand/!3 Thousand Years (i.e. For One Half of a Galactic, Zodiacal Cycle Known as "The Great Year,")--Resulting in the Creation of an Artificial, Inverted Matrix--what Christians Refer to as "THE FALL" From Grace (i.e. A "Fall" in which the Planet and Humanity at Large was No Longer in Synch with the Toroidal Field of Gaia).
We Will Soon Experience the "Reversal" of this Process, but in Orde to do this We Must "Stop the World."/Enter the Zero Point so that We Can Restore Our Original Personal & Planetary Resonance with Creatio

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

SLOW MOTION TORUS SIMULTANEOUSLY CONTRACTING/EXPANDING THROUGH THE ZERO POINT, UNIVERSAL "EYE"/"I" of CREATION

Click on this LInk to Visually E/xperience the Inner/Outer; Dark/Light; Death/Rebirth Movement of the Universal Torus as it Expresses through the Bio-plasmic Field of Gaia

https://www.google.com/search?q=animated+torus+gif&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=657&ei=8cDbYujPA5ykptQP_5u58As&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAYtvPAaJNd7KTMqkBBaW8HRRGHQh_Mf7l&ved=0ahUKEwiojLnm2o75AhUckokEHf9NDr4Q4dUDCAc&oq=animated+torus+gif&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQDDoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQgAEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6BAgAEBhQAFiLHGD5MWgAcAB4AIABqwGIAbUOkgEEMTIuNpgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1n&sclient=img#imgrc=tfMISn2Oj3JORM

(1) Show this thread

Might be worth taking a short holiday break "elsewhere".

Those floating islands...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Seriously.

(1) Show this thread

Is this the real reason why the Iron Ore is getting dug out of Australia and being sent to China ? Will the shift in Ore affect the magnetism ?

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

So I had a dream i recall very signifanctly (don’t usually remember dreams) that it was a bright day and within seconds it become so overcast and dark that you could not see.

And whilst I’m starting to get the picture, watch the water, firmament opening up etc, my question is, how do we keep our loved ones safe?

Submersed in water - sea monkeys!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Definitely will be where im at.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard that the magnetic poles have been being changed since 2012.
I also heard that this was a provable fact.
Might be a bit above my pay grade.
Nana was given that the tectonic plates are shifting a lot.
Idk but pretty sure you do!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can confirm this from a University Astronomy Professor. He had students write what they would do differently knowimg poles would shift. ( and basically didn’t mince words, stating it didn’t look good for humanity)
However, God can do All Things. He is in control.#Biblical

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is This Pole Shift Why Places Like my state of Kansas has had a Tornado Drought & States in The Southeast Been Having More of them ?

(2) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

can you please elaborate,

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Hey VK, Do you watch Jetson Whites's videos. I would love to know youe opinions on his reseach. It looks extensive.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Biblical
The 6th Seal

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I have been "dreaming' about the firmament stopping or starting to spin in the opposite direction. That would surely get everyone's attention.

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

Like when I hit reverse on my ceiling fan?

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

blackout 😎🤔

Earth's engine - an actual engine or as in powered by the Sun?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

My question too!!

(3) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas comes to mind.
It is coming and it is the second reason of clearing out the DUMBs.
The Cabal rodae it out in caves last time,,, Not this time.