Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Marina Bay sands, Singapore 🤔

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

look like we are still in the womb..
move from one body to the next,,,

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Is there an Ark hidden at Anon Island?

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:50 > 125 > 521

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

LOCKED AND LOADED GOD WITH YOUR WORD AND KNOWLEDGE AND READY FOR MY MISSION TO LOVE AND HELP MY FELLOW HUMANS ALWAYS. THANK YOU, FATHER. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. READY TO STAND.

(1) Show this thread

i have dreams on occasion that i fall into water and i begin to breathe the water normally like air…

maybe i am part mermaid…or looks like i may need these skills 😳

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

I used to have those dreams a lot as a kid.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Yeah looks like we all drown in that demonstration bro..is that what the ‘fooked’ part is? We all fooked…

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

😳Seriously had a dream with this same idea around a month ago! I proceeded to tell a family member, asking them to tuck it away for a later time. My dream was so vivid, and I usually do not remember dreams.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many posibilites there I would not know where to start!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

The Milky Way
The scar left behind where the firmament was torn.
Watch the water. 🌌

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

always thought this

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The fountains (A) flooding reminds me of the movie "NOAH".
There is a youtuber that explains that the geysers (many labeled as meteorite crashes with no meteorites ever discovered in the hole) are the remnants of those from Noah's flood.

https://youtu.be/PWf0rLp7sUY

Noah (6/10) Movie CLIP - The Great Flood (2014) HD - YouTube

Noah movie clips: http://j.mp/2b6NZmeBUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/2brSQ6wDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Noah (Russe...

In this demonstration, the Air Pressure that displaces the water within the bubble seems to be coming from an air pump. An air-tight snow globe shaped dome would be sufficient to live under an ocean, as long as we had a system to purify our air (plants).

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Looks like a cleansing. It’s going to be BIBLICAL

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This got the Poles are about to flip and earths engine will be disengaged for a short period type of vibe.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Read something about a 9 day wobble. is that true?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm no scientist but I would think that if Earths engine was disengaged that it would make things go haywire.

(35) Show this thread