Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

100% true... your soul can leave to fight the war. When this happens Dream amnesia for some is real and on purpose.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I have to believe this to be true. In my dreams I've gone to foreign lands, met people in my dreams that I actually meet later on. Some years ago I had this discussion with some friends, one conclusion that we all came to is the body we have has been occupied by many spirits. The spirit of a baby is different from the spirit of a young child. A different spirit for teenagers, an adult, etc. Ever wonder why we can't always recall our early years, and other situations in life? It wasn't our spirit??? One can go before a judge and say, "sorry it wasn't me" and be truthful, it was some other spirit.....hummmmm

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

During my "sleep".

💫💫💫👊

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

I know the soul is capable of leaving the body during sleep because I've experienced it. However I don't think it does every time we sleep and that dreams are always a result. You can usually tell the difference.

Thoughts? I have none half of my dreams do not make any sense and sometimes i am relieved to wake up and say shoe that was just a dream

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Cool! I was at a party at Kelly Clarkson’s house in my dreams last night. 😃

I know they say we all dream every night; but if that's true I never remember them. Occationally I remember one, but that is few and far between. And those I do remember, nothing to speak about.
When my head hits that pillow, I'm out for the night. A boom could off next to me and I wouldn't hear it.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

My mom said she never dreamed. So, where did her soul go if this is true????

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

I rarely dream as well... or remember if I do because your soul is leaving to fight a war and do something else out there for humanity and dream amnesia happens on purpose. Only your vessel is sleeping.

(1) Show this thread

waoooh 🙄 jedi je suis bien alors

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

We're getting closer, numbers & coincidences everyday letting me know.

I was just having this conversation yesterday & then I read it here today, nearly the exact same words.

The soul leaves the body during sleep. I believe.

We are souls.

Dreaming is very much a part of us, often quite beautiful. Once you realize you are awake, try not to move a muscle, just remain still and your dreams will come flooding back to you.
The flying dreams are so much fun - treasure those.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I had a dream a few years ago. I was with some friends hiking and we noticed a small home at the bottom of the hill we were walking on. We stopped and had lunch and watched six black suburbans pull up to the little home. We were in AWE of how many people got out of the vehicles..like 100's. all wearing white cowboy hats. We were more in AWE that they ALL walked into this tiny home. They were there for quite awhile, then started coming out, one by one, but each one had a person handcuffed and they put them in the vehicles...
A few months back I was hiking on that same hill and there was the home, just as I pictured it in my dream. In my dream it was just as real as it was when I was there in "person". The only thing missing was the vehicles, white hats and arrests.

I truly believe it is all coming! And I was watching it before it happens.

#GodWins

If true then I really did fly.

An interesting thing about that is, my entire life I've had dreams where I've attempted to fly but NEVER could. It was just never possible in my dream. Then for the first time, earlier this year, I had a dream and flew effortlessly.

It. Was. Awesome.

sleep is very real and its my favorite thing in life. call me lazy but i drag my meatsuit to work every day. Id rather sleep but there i am feeding the damn greedy machine.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i rarely dream or at least that i am aware of

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Yes I flew out of my body one night and saw myself asleep. It freaked me out and I woke up in a panic.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Dreaming and astral travel are two separate things, imo. I would have been very freaked out too!

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

truth

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I believe it. But I think sleep is real, I just think its more than we think it is

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

you can increase awareness of dreaming,
it allows you to watch a little longer.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

😊 Lucid dreaming

(1) Show this thread

I believe this is a partial truth. I feel like some dreams are just the brain processing memories and emotions…

Other times, i feel like they are visions or things to come or messages regarding aspects of our respective lives…

Lastly, i do believe that sleep is/can be a medium for astral travel. Have had some really great, wonderful, interesting and awesome experiences in this way…

Would love to have more control over it…

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

OR...........
............... your body is resting and regenerating neurotransmitters and other substances needed for normal function.

I dream all the time.
I remember .....

God speaks.
It's Biblical.
Learn more here - https://dougaddison.com/training/dream-interpretation/

Biblical - NOT / psych based approach to dream interepretation.

we are multidimensional. sleep takes us to the other dimensions where we live concurrent lives

always feels like that, though it’s always like looking through glass darkly. with the rare exceptions of intense lucidity. I’ve felt water on my skin, could feel the touch of someone’s face and grass under my feet as real as real life in those lucid dream moments.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

I don’t dream, so I must be trapped....

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

...or you don't remember you dreams.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

“and travels” is grammatically correct. I have a hard time with statements that are not grammatically correct or “parallel” in a meme that asks me to question my “reality”. Just makes me wonder- a fault of mine.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

and women.

(1) Show this thread

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, SO I REALLY AM KING OF THE WORLD? 👑

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response James Dean to his Publication

just yours

(1) Show this thread