I can tell that what's coming isn't going to be easy to face — and all "eyes on the prize" beyond.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

YES! - but it's that 'prize beyond' that's going to be the last chance at tom-foolery by God's enemy

That's why it's SO CRUCIAL to know exactly what the Bible teaches about Christ's return

When Jesus comes back he will NOT EVER touch this earth

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, in the secret chambers; believe not" Mt24:26

His coming will be all at once and visible to ALL EYES on earth

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be"

He will gather His own from the grave and those still alive UP to him IN THE AIR and return us back to the Fathers house IN HEAVEN for 1000 yrs

1Ths4:16-18
Jn14:1-3

That earthly GESARA/NESARA thing is a trap

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

ahem ........ the 'devil's in the details' donchaknow

;)

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers Martin. ❤️🙏

THIS IS A PICTURE FROM TODAY, THEY'VE BEEN SPRAYING US FOR YEARS AND WHEN THE TREES DIE THEY BURN EASY THEIR INTENTION IS TO TRY TO BURN US OUT LIKE THEY'VE BEEN DOING FUNNY HOW ALL THE FIRES LAST SUMMER STOPPED AT THE CANADIAN BORDER THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS AND NEED TO BE STOPPED AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY HANGING TILL DEATH

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4:40
Angelic Divine Foundation

We have a real good idea of what to expect, we have been preparing for this for years.
We know that it will be our connection to God that gets us thr this and that we were awakened early to help others having to go thro a quickening instead of a slow wake up with time to absorb, grieve, and recover a little at a time.

The sleepers are much more deeply indoctrinated than we were and it will be quite a jolt.
Many of them will have an extremely difficult time in the realization of the lies of "Religion" imo more so than anything else they have to deal with.

We will also have a tremendous lot of sick ppl from the vaxx.
While it will be a joyous time for us having this finally coming to fruition it is also going to be a lot of work ahead
We have to a bitter sweet job ahead that is going to require more compassion and COOPERATION than any time in history.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are so right ❤️🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

well said sis🙌❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4:40
Angelic Divine Foundation

We have a real good idea of what to expect, we have been preparing for this for years.
We know that it will be our connection to God that gets us thr this and that we were awakened early to help others having to go thro a quickening instead of a slow wake up with time to absorb, grieve, and recover a little at a time.

The sleepers are much more deeply indoctrinated than we were and it will be quite a jolt.
Many of them will have an extremely difficult time in the realization of the lies of "Religion" imo more so than anything else they have to deal with.

We will also have a tremendous lot of sick ppl from the vaxx.
While it will be a joyous time for us having this finally coming to fruition it is also going to be a lot of work ahead
We have to a bitter sweet job ahead that is going to require more compassion and COOPERATION than any time in history.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

pretty effing freaked out in NH right now. don't trust the senate witch sisters

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I pray the ENDURANCE 🙏 Perseverance & Understanding to increase 🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

With Wisdom :)

(1) Show this thread

anons have been waiting so long, so it might surprise you. the normies are going to be the ones to watch

I never quite understood the enormity of, "family is everything" 5/6yrs ago
What a journey Martin
"Thank you bro"

i plan to stay off social media and all tv and only come right hete when things happen. i onoe enough of the bad to know i dont personally need to go all the way dark. i will meditate and pray and work on keeping my thoughts on yhe good. i will find comfort here with you all and know this is a safe homey place where everyones got your six. i feel anything that i need to know through this i will find right here and in my heart. i wouldnt have made it yhis far if not for my family here and those i have net along my journey this far. Unity,Love,Peace and Freedom for All=Prize💛 to you all

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

appreciate you Martin!

Been in it together from the start, you just have a gift to articulate extremely well, oh and your photography skills aren’t bad either mate!! 👊🏻

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

just one of the prizes to come from hidden health tech, salamander and frog experiment, frequency/vibrations grew our little fren the frogs limb back, amazing

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Bring it! 👍😀

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The anxiety of all of it can be overwhelming. We should start a support grou..... Oh wait a tick. I love it here. Embrace the suck together

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

It looks like it's going to be much worse than we can even imagine. I watched the JFK Assassination today by a guy who has done all the research, and the lies are so atrocious, I'm ready to GO! We have been lied to so much that nothing is true except for the person we see in the mirror! MY GOSH! It's heinous and I'm pissed like I've never been pissed before! p.s. I've watched many JFK assassination movies, this one is different, as he proves with facts, biometrics, the lies told to us.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Do you have a link? I would love to watch it. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Stays constantly on the mind....