I can tell that what's coming isn't going to be easy to face — and all "eyes on the prize" beyond.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It looks like it's going to be much worse than we can even imagine. I watched the JFK Assassination today by a guy who has done all the research, and the lies are so atrocious, I'm ready to GO! We have been lied to so much that nothing is true except for the person we see in the mirror! MY GOSH! It's heinous and I'm pissed like I've never been pissed before! p.s. I've watched many JFK assassination movies, this one is different, as he proves with facts, biometrics, the lies told to us.

Do you have a link? I would love to watch it. Thank you!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorQus17 in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Buckle up, and when you listen to another of his videos about the truth about Meghan Kelly, all stuff i've seen, but i had no idea it was real! You tube, hard to believe too.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread