Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🌟Blue Kachina Star🌌

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Hey folks it's time to buy thick courtains to your bedrooms if you want to keep sleeping after this happens. Brighter than full moon and every night.😄

Que lumière arrive 🙏☘️💖

The year of the rabbit:)

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@johnnyq I only captured the pic, not the video. Do you know if it’s the same one?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Same video, I think. I searched that page and found it. Notice the day when that video was posted. Jan 6th.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

I wonder how much radiation this will give off? Beyond Gama? does this also mean all biggest happenings centered around 2023 sky event?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🌟

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

is that betelgeuse?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Yes. It dimmed a lot 1,5 years ago but returned to normal. Maybe it brightens next?

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

is that betelgeuse?

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

And whenever Betelgeuse does go supernova, it could shine as bright as a full moon for a few months. The end result will be a neutron star at the center of a beautiful bubble of glowing material created by the explosion. However, scientists don't yet know exactly how a red supergiant star behaves in the weeks before it explodes.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

YES! ive been so disappointed lately with the release/disclosure of lots of things that WE read about all the time (ie: pfizers own docs, things along the lines of "...the [cdc] quietly admits...", etc) that this info still isnt reaching the sheeple - even when they go looking for info, theyre only using google. THE MSM MUUUUSSSTTT FALL OR NONE OF THIS HAPPENED

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What could that bright light be? A mothership, the real sun, a portal opening? Can't wait for the reveal.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

He means Betelgeuse, Orion's shoulder star, that dimmed a lot 1,5 years ago for a few months but returned to normal then. Maybe now it will brighten.

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I took this from my backyard the other night. I don't ever remember the night sky this clear and light.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Betelguese.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Solar Flash Incoming Johnny Q-Z ?
Dark To Light

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Dark to light.

(1) Show this thread

God i hope so...

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Does that mean the veil is lifting? We will be in complete light?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Our New Home?

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Turn night into day...
💚🌟💚

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️
Do we know what the consequences will be?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Full Justice.

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD