#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

54 mins to 7/11

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just found this about 7 11

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

SOL is a week away.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

SOL latin for sun god, bringer of light, evil is Shit Outta Luck

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

I carry no dogma. The Sun to me is a gift from God.

Which one VK? The plasma sun piece in the dome that exchanged the old yellow sun, or the actual true sun outside the dome? Which we will all see when the OPEN EYES event happens, aka lifting of the dome. Nobody has ever seen the real sky here. But who knows, maybe you did 🤩

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Ooh yes, I have heard that the sun is a solar simulation, and that our true sun is Alceon (sp?). It certainly has got whiter since I was a child.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Alcyone is the central sun the Pleiades star system. And yes that sun outside right now is way different than the one of just a year for 2 ago.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Yes the sun in the dome (yellow) was old tech that didn't give the light codes that some people feel in terms of "downloads" or vibrations, buzzing, ear ringing etc. Some time ago the yellow smaller sun was exchanged by the white plasma sun. It seems to be part of the real sun OR is a reflector that gives light from the real sun, which explains why people now awaken from these energies!

(2) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

oh look at that TS !

10:10 > 11
711222>96>15>6

116>17🍿♾

i like this post .. my thoughts as well

is Ra EL ? ☀️🌞🌅

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Amen, Amen, Amen! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Flickaboo you think the plasma sun is kind of upgrading/preparing us to see/interact with the actual true sun?🤔

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I surely believe so! We have to be prepared in steps as we approach that area of high energy out there. There is still a lot of people who will have trouble though, don't make no mistake with that! I surely do believe that we are being prepared .

(1) Show this thread