if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

hey i agree, am learning so much, so glad to be a part, spicy margarita even better💙

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I kinda have “Calgon” moments when I’m here.
😂
Minus the tub.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

All the comforts of home (and more! 😉)
💕😎

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I want smell-a-vision to smell that ocean!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

non-alcoholic version for me!

30 yrs sober coming up... no way I'm gonna miss that anniversary!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Awesome! 🙌

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

😁

its so nice to have a wide community of like minded and informed patriots always growing and glowing together. the other side can make you feel down and frustrated sometimes or maybe even a little doubtful but together we have confirmation to keep going and to not back down. truth and unity i am convinced of its importance more than ever before.

its so nice to have a wide community of like minded and informed patriots always growing and glowing together. the other side can make you feel down and frustrated sometimes or maybe even a little doubtful but together we have confirmation to keep going and to not back down. truth and unity i am convinced of its importance more than ever before.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I'd like to have the crashing waves sounding in the background to make the illusion more powerful. Somebody can have my margarita and I'll take a strawberry icee!

Yes 😍 we can have fresh Pineapples 🍍 and some Don Q 151

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

love our island ❤️🏝 … and yes on the spicy margaritas!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Did someone say margaritas?

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Sounds perfect.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

will it look like this perhaps? If so I’m in!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I am standing in heavy rain on an empty campsite somewhere in dark woods in Germany. My phone is floating in the water and I'm trying to follow the discussions on AU (home)... Yeah, feels like an island..

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

😳😑👉🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
also mucho
💙💙💙
💙💙💙

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

May I suggest this Q Margarita mix. It’s great!
Of course how could it not be? 😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😎Margaritaville...it's 5 o'clock somewhere

🍹

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK KNEW WE WERE COMING!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

🤔 How is it that we haven't been infiltrated? We're definitely being left alone - yet they know we're here. Why aren't we being bothered?

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Bug zapper..

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I’ve wondered the same.
I think the vibes are so high on this site that lower vibrational individuals just fade away.

(4) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It's kinda tropical....always sunny and shiny here😊

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

AU theme song.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LQVE YQU . ❤️☀️🌊🌴

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Au Theme Song . ☀️
in Simple Gematria equals: 128

Seven Eleven . 🌴
in Simple Gematria equals: 128

#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy ❤️

(69) Show this thread

🌴🍹👙☀️

😂🤣😂That is it, making margaritas this weekend. lol

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

on my way! 😂

(1) Show this thread