if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Au Theme Song . ☀️
in Simple Gematria equals: 128

Seven Eleven . 🌴
in Simple Gematria equals: 128

#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy ❤️

LQVE YQU . ❤️☀️🌊🌴

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic [Zeros] !

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’m ready!

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Aww i just love all y’all here on AU! Such a safe place. A true treasure house indeed! 💖😭💙

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

this song makes me feel like, we made it.
Thank you, VK, much love from heart

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

good choice brother.
feel good factor
les paul comin ur way
😊

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Awesome theme song for the AU Family....thank you!!
We have lived our whole life in beautiful Arkansas and this song says alot about us, it doesn't matter where you are just love and be loved. This pic is on Beaver Lake 7/7/22.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Gorgeous photo. Beautiful place...Beaver Lake 11/21 ❤️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Home is not four walls & a roof. Home is when you are with those you love & love you back.#FamilyIsEverything

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I sent this to my daughter. Don't know why it makes yearn for her. What would I give to have some of those days back when she was little. Who knows....
maybe she will call.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I found my people.
Ty Vincent ❤❤

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😭❤️
such beautiful words
thank you and God bless you VK

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread
Nick Jonas - Home (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Now PlayingGet Tickets Now: http://www.ferdinandtickets.com/Cast: John Cena, Kate McKinnon, Anthony Anderson, Bobby Cannavale, Peyton Manning, Gina Rodriguez...

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

❤️ this!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

That'sa nice ((((Hugs))))

magnetic ZER0S

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Every family has a story and AU is where I come to hear ours. So yeah, this right here...is home. Got my coffee, got my keyboard...

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

right back at you!

(1) Show this thread

Together Forever!!#FamilyIsEverything Love is even more!! ❤️
Thought and heart!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHEOF_rcND8

My favorite part is the man confessing his love for the woman :) "I LOVE IT!!!!"

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home (Official Video) - YouTube

Taken from Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros' debut album 'Up From Below', released on Rough Trade Records: http://smarturl.it/upfrombelowCo-director Ryan G...

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Another great one. I love the harmony at the end. My goodness, where do you find these...
melodies
😚💕🎵💫

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

absolutely beautiful!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

How beautiful ❤️🙏

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

❤️

thQ VK for being here

AU is my home
it is enough