Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ty for those numbers, Schumann Resonance, the frequency of our earth. i have sessions on the PEMF machine, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency, and you just relax stretched out on contoured top table. and the nurse sets the machine. the frequency of the “happy zap,” that i am doing is 7.8. this will help healing of the body as well as emotions🤍thinking this tech is becoming more available but not covered by insurance

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I pray this has been done. God Bless and Happy Independence Day.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i hear ya Boss

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

7.83hz frequency keeps the body in tune, helps improve mental clarity, lets our bodies be able to regulate and take care of its needs all on its own, this frequency perhaps the key to healing of our human bodies. think that was part of Gods plan long ago♥️

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i like the higher numbers myself.................

oh how I miss thee, original Earth Schumman frequency. How much calmer I felt, better I slept, and slower time seemed to pass. Alas, I hope after the Great Awakening peaks we may return and settle into our intended resonance.

If “they” are worldwide, big and pervasive, how can “they” be defeated?

Because the earth itself is healing us all. Thank you God for being everywhere with us. ❤️

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

7.11 heard

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

dunno why,
but this one stuck out ..

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Squaring the Circle.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

2 worlds, one people... is my vibe

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

〰️ .

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

7.83 Hz

Hz = 34 > 7
DJT/BIDEN/ONE/NEO/GRACE = 34

783 / 34

Another 711

Healing is happening.
We are becoming one.
WWG1WGA.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKHKTQNDpuQ&vl=en

TS = 11:08 > 19.
H = 9.

Feb 16, 2018 8:05:17 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=9
https://qalerts.app/?n=19

11:44:11
7 perfection
38:83 death & rebirth

7.83 earths frequency

1000 is possible.

heres the link to the whole article:
https://www.taniaochoa.com/blog/158662/planet-a-planet-b-and-planet-a-b-and-roles-of-light-and-dark-forces

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

7 + 8 + 3 = 18

18 = New Beginnings!

18 = L'Chaim! = To LIFE!!

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

May the 4th BE with us all!
Prayers for safety, peace, and love for you and your family, @VK, and same prayers for ALL Freedom-loving Patriots worldwide!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

buzzing and ringing
Like too much cafe!

I need this. I have had non stop headaches, ringing ears, and shoulder/neck pain for past few days.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Pain Relief (v.3) - Relieve Headaches / Body Pain / Arthritis - Binaural Beats - Meditation Music - YouTube

Pain Relief (v.3) - Relieve Headaches / Body Pain / Arthritis - Binaural Beats - Meditation MusicPurchase this MP3: https://goo.gl/CUazpSMagnetic Minds:This ...

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

BIG QUESTIONS??? 💥RISE IN CONSCIOUSNESS? 7.83 Hz - FULL CONSCIOUS AWAKENING? VK post 8:08 AM -->INFINITY?
💥Independence day July 4th. Think Fireworks Q said! It all starts there?
💥Remember Indepedence Day Movie with Will Smith. Alien Invasion, martial law, military everywhere and they blew up the White House. 🤷‍♀️
💥D = 4th letter of alphabet, D DAY = 4th Day, DELTA DAY, DOOMS DAY, 💥BOOM!
💥Solar Flare, SPARK Crypto for the new QFS launch July 4th?
💥Crypto and Stock Market Crash, Financial System LIQUIDITY crisis? WATCH THE WATER Q Said.
💥CERN opening Gates of Hell July 5th. Flood Gates Open. Great Flood! Would that mean beginning of Blackouts, Martial law, fake Nuclear false flag events, Global Market crash, etc...???
💥There's 7 Gates of Hell: And there's exactly 7 days between 4th and 11th July. So would it all start on 4th midnight fireworks?
💥Is this link to Bill Gates, is Bill Gates first arrest on July 5th?

💥The Storm IS Here! The BEST IS Yet To Come!💥

❤️ God bless

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Yes, yes ,yes...I'll hold my breath.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Some of that does NOT sound good and the last thing anyone needs right now is the gates of Hell being opened before the due time and there has got to be a better way to transition to a currency with a strong and stable value than to crash the financial markets because that might send us into hyper-inflation for sure and most of us are going to be powerless against that nightmare.

And if there is to be martial law, we certainly don't want that happening under the Biden creature and that abominable administration of his. If that happened, there might be civil war for sure and that is the one thing I understand that Anons are hoping and praying to avoid.

(6) Show this thread
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

hmm you are suppose to take Vit B1 to help repeal mosquitoes....

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Been running the link Kim posted in the background. When I finally closed the window I felt a jolt in my midsection. Something to ponder.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

theres lots of good info in the comments of that video

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

listening now...

(2) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I've been pondering about frequency, notes and octaves.
When you play any given note, it's octaves resonate harmonically.
I assume this phenomenon works in down as well as up octaves.
Which brings me to my ponder, how low can it go? I know we can only hear to 20 or so hrz (supposedly), and that all vibrations are technically sound. I wonder about ULF scale harmonics and how that plays into higher scales. Could this be a mechanism for 1000 ,10000, 1 000 000 year event cycles?
It's a busy mind today.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Love it! Peaceful.
And, helps calm my 2 boys, too !!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

alpha/theta brainwave frequency vital TO ALL LIFE

shumann frequency|resonance

aka mother earth's heartbeat

tune the power grid to 7.83Hz, in sync with the planet — fook 60Hz!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

7.83>7.11>7.2>9
432>9
3-6-9

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Ph levels Alkalized
9 timeline

7.83 > 7.11

timestamp 11:08am est

THE STORM = 118