#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

7.83 Hz

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

we all Hear it .. years and years. it started very soft .. now its a big frequency sound ringing .. Nonstop! I have learned to love it because God is healing us . No worries

I get it!!! I always feel worse when they do those fake heavy clouds! I can’t help but think they somehow hold the frequecy in???
The past week has been really hard. In SC there has been lots of earthquakes and those weird storms! I am 100 miles from where the earthquakes were, but the hours and minutes before they happen/happened I feel terrible! Ears ringing, soooo dizzy, nausea!
I kinda feel like the “storms” are like a electric radar jamming thing before ops! Who knows!

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

same! every day i feel different. its exhausting not knowing how im going to feel from day to day. i get dizzy spells in very specific areas of my house randomly. I’ve had every contractor possible out trying to figure out whats wrong. onky to find nothing. But like you i can feel when a storm is coming or my body can just tell when things are shifting or moving or a front is coming in. i also get this repeat music loop in my ear (head) that most of the time is to the tune Farmer and the Dell. hadn’t heard it since 2018 or 19 and it came back out of no where the other day. its at a very specific tempo too. i know. I’m weird. The other day it was also ace of base “I saw the sign” over and over and i couldn’t shake it. I know i sound schitzo but I’ve noticed a pattern and I’m finally figuring it out. But damn - i could at least have better music on loop in my crazy mind

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨❤️ Blue Skies, this video answered many 'insperiences' as I AM a sensitive too ... God bless

💥 Take Responsibilty for self ...BE the change you wish to see in the World. Liberate self from the ILLusion that binds you...

⭐️MUST WATCH AND SHARE⭐️

The Conspiracy Of Everything New Documentary - Full Version.
https://greatawakening.world/deepstate

Time to wake up the people out there.

Join: https://t.me/greatawakeningworld
Visit: https://greatawakening.world

🌍🇱🇷🌍🇱🇷🌍🇱🇷🌍

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Is it only at home? How about when you go stay in a hotel or with friends or family in the winter?

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

I know there are cloud machines as well as chemtrails and I've noticed the noise/vibration when I see a pattern of fake clouds being blown in. Maybe I'm hearing the blower? Ha!

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Whatever it is, it's not natural

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts