#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

7.83 Hz

BIG QUESTIONS??? 💥RISE IN CONSCIOUSNESS? 7.83 Hz - FULL CONSCIOUS AWAKENING? VK post 8:08 AM -->INFINITY?
💥Independence day July 4th. Think Fireworks Q said! It all starts there?
💥Remember Indepedence Day Movie with Will Smith. Alien Invasion, martial law, military everywhere and they blew up the White House. 🤷‍♀️
💥D = 4th letter of alphabet, D DAY = 4th Day, DELTA DAY, DOOMS DAY, 💥BOOM!
💥Solar Flare, SPARK Crypto for the new QFS launch July 4th?
💥Crypto and Stock Market Crash, Financial System LIQUIDITY crisis? WATCH THE WATER Q Said.
💥CERN opening Gates of Hell July 5th. Flood Gates Open. Great Flood! Would that mean beginning of Blackouts, Martial law, fake Nuclear false flag events, Global Market crash, etc...???
💥There's 7 Gates of Hell: And there's exactly 7 days between 4th and 11th July. So would it all start on 4th midnight fireworks?
💥Is this link to Bill Gates, is Bill Gates first arrest on July 5th?

💥The Storm IS Here! The BEST IS Yet To Come!💥

❤️ God bless

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Some of that does NOT sound good and the last thing anyone needs right now is the gates of Hell being opened before the due time and there has got to be a better way to transition to a currency with a strong and stable value than to crash the financial markets because that might send us into hyper-inflation for sure and most of us are going to be powerless against that nightmare.

And if there is to be martial law, we certainly don't want that happening under the Biden creature and that abominable administration of his. If that happened, there might be civil war for sure and that is the one thing I understand that Anons are hoping and praying to avoid.

Yes, yes ,yes...I'll hold my breath.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response max moody to his Publication

😉 Please *Breathe* Max ...much easier❤️

"Anxiety lives where God-consciousness is absent, so we have to fill ourselves with the spirit of God and use that and rely on him ... and that will give us the fortitude to be the David that slays this Goliath."

THE RETURN OF "D. J. TRUMP " OPERATION END GAME PROTOCOLS, ACTIVATED! 👇

https://rumble.com/v1aspyr-benjamin-fulford-the-return-of-d.-j.-trump-operation-end-game-protocols-act.html

✨❤️❤️❤️❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

It's 7/17 seventeenth day of Sol month, in the 13 month calendar, where Sol is between Juna and July and all 13 months have 28 days. Sol = sun = son.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

if they... you know WHAT UP.. the Whitehouse.. im gonna pee my pants laughing!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨💥WoW! Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into what will happen on the Fourth of July in the United States! Will there be any BIG events? (YES! ...she predicts President Trump comes out of the shadows & states he is STILL seated!✨🇺🇲❤️✨)

What can we expect THEN? Also she looks into the upcoming turn on of CERN! What will its effects really be? Join in!

https://youtu.be/woSASIZGbAg

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE 4TH OF JULY IN THE US? + THE TURNING ON OF CERN! WHAT WILL ITS EFFECTS BE? - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into what will happen on the Fourth of July in the United States! Will there be any bi...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❤️God bless us, everyone❤️