We have received credible reports that Dr. Carrie Madej, famous for her brave work exposing the contents of the bioweapon shots, was involved in a serious plane crash on Sunday afternoon.

We have heard several claims about her current state of health, but out of respect to the family, we simply ask for prayers for Dr. Madej and her loved ones in this hour of need.

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

💕🙏

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Any new news on Dr. Madej? She is a hero.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

I'm sure it was no accident

(3) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

❤️🙏Praying for her and her family. May GOD and JESUS wrap their loving arms around her and her family during this trying time. GOD Bless Them All.

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Patriots keep dying telling the truth, and traitors are living it up.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

oh dear GOD . . . I feel like I have been punched in the gut.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

She was on the five docs this past Thursday and she was on a mini vacation. Praying that she will be OK. She exposes way more than just what’s in the shots. She is amazing!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May Dr. Carrie Madej and her family be protected!
Bless her for her courage, on behalf of all humanity.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

http://adam.curry.com/art/1552417787_nxrqrWKK.html

the little thing that makes conspiracies FACT

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please send your healing and protective angels to surround this brave patriot. May those who want her harmed be brought to justice. Comfort her family and bring them your peace. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

5:5

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

When is this gonna stop?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Shit 🙏🙏🙏