"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, it's a Dude.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This part was just the weirdest thing to me in researching these evils!
I could not understand why the hell all the women wanted to be men and al the women wanted to be men,
To get it you have to forget what you think and realize
'WHAT THEY BELIEVE"!
You don't have to accept as truth ANYTHING that they believe you just have to understand that it is WHAT they believe.

It is all about satan and duality!
Our experiment here is about duality and they want to corrupt all duality.

Male vs Female
Good vs Evil
Dark vs Light
God vs satan
Angels vs demons

In our infinite energy state of being outside this Earth suit avatar we are neither male nor female & we are both male and female.

Their purpose is to corrupt all, everything.
Confuse the genders to accept eventual AI so that they can destroy all of Abrahams seed and transfer consciousness to live forever because [they] do not have the God given soul rights as Abrahams children that you have.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed - very confused - so how do they propagate?
Fake men with fake women ... and then they want to destroy all children ... except their own children whom they groom to be sadistic and satanic.

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE WASTE

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THEY kidnap/steal/buy a trafficked child and claim it as theirs. OR as 'Barbara' Crowley/Sherf Bush did, HE had his sister BETTY '(Crowley) WHITE be the baby mama. Betty White & "Barbara" Bush are brother & sister and children of Alister Crowley (satantic Illuminati dude)

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Who was GWB biological mother?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

George Bush Jr mama is Betty White. The family's last name is actually Scherff. They are NAZI's. The publicly stated ‘Bush lineage’ as given by the government consists of ‘random people’ who had the name “Bush” added AFTER they made him president. German-born Scherff (father of daddy-Bush) was thrust onto the Samuel Bush family tree with the name Prescott Sheldon Bush and claimed to be the youngest son of Samuel Prescott Bush and Flora Sheldon. This is the origin of the Bush and Prescott names. Scherff and his friend Mengele, also smuggled to safety through Operation Paperclip, were part of CIA mind control experiments MK-ULTRA. The SS and NAZI’s ([NA] tional [Zi]onists) who were relocated during this operation were taken to the bases in Antarctica and Argentina. From there ‘new identities were created, assignments given, and integration into their designated governments proceeded.
George H. Scherff Jr. now called George Herbert Walker Bush, Became the 41st President

Was BettyW with GHB or did she have an incestuous affair with her brother "Barb" to conceive GWB ...ie, who was the biological father of GWB?

IMHO of Knowing how BOTH were/are satanic witch's and do everything as a show of allegiance to moloch...brother & sister had sex to 'keep it all in the family bloodline. Remember THEY are cannibals. THEY sacrifice babies, children & eat them sometimes alive. EVERYTHING that is EVIL..THEY Gleefully do. I dont think of THEM as Human.

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

Agreed, they are the nastiest of he worse ... so I also believe that brother and sister created gwb ... another reason he is dull so mentaliy