"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, it's a Dude.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

the kids... more [rothschild] offspring?😉 reminds me of this👇🏻

In response Ange Love to her Publication

ALSO its to keep that demonic triple strand in them intact, that whole inbred marrying.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

So trying to wrap my head around it all....IF Barbara was a man and couldn't birth children....and IF Betty White was his sister....then....did Betty White actually birth the Busch children for Barbara in order to keep the genes in line? uggh...it's all so bizarre.

The insider said her own parents were "distant cousins".

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Weird....I wonder how distant is "distant". Heck I found out I share ancestry with my own husband! But we are like 13th cousins or some crazy thing. We've been married almost 32 years....and I just found that out last year. What are you going to do. 🤷‍♀️ So I wonder how DISTANT that connection is?

Not the same thing as us, they do it specifically to keep that third dna strand I call the devil strand. That is what their own kin told me.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it