"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, it's a Dude.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This part was just the weirdest thing to me in researching these evils!
I could not understand why the hell all the women wanted to be men and al the women wanted to be men,
To get it you have to forget what you think and realize
'WHAT THEY BELIEVE"!
You don't have to accept as truth ANYTHING that they believe you just have to understand that it is WHAT they believe.

It is all about satan and duality!
Our experiment here is about duality and they want to corrupt all duality.

Male vs Female
Good vs Evil
Dark vs Light
God vs satan
Angels vs demons

In our infinite energy state of being outside this Earth suit avatar we are neither male nor female & we are both male and female.

Their purpose is to corrupt all, everything.
Confuse the genders to accept eventual AI so that they can destroy all of Abrahams seed and transfer consciousness to live forever because [they] do not have the God given soul rights as Abrahams children that you have.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed - very confused - so how do they propagate?
Fake men with fake women ... and then they want to destroy all children ... except their own children whom they groom to be sadistic and satanic.

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE WASTE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My understanding is that they interbreed no matter what they appear to be, but I am no expert on it for sure.
I am assuming you are talking about while in Earth suits.

As for extremely high dimensional beings Idk that either.
I have learned about how some 5D beings breed and some are very similar to humans, species like insectoids and species that are pretty far removed from any human features, I have no idea.

Juan has told us that [they] want to kill off all of Abels bloodline so that God will have to give the Earth to satan and his bloodline. They believe that they can get to an AI state of being that will allow them to transfer their consciousness into the machines and live forever having terminated Abels bloodline.

Yes, Juan explained that is THEIR incestuous thinking - demented conclusion of their "sacred blood" line ... If GHB and Barb was a man where did GWB come from?

There is quite literally no telling where he came from.
We know already that the Obummer kids were not actually their kids.
We know [they] swap around their children like they were possessions they dont care if they die and have to be replaced.

Yes but I believe the Bushes originate from nazigermany ... in which case they would want their bloodline preserved, right?
Just a thought but I was wondering if brother and sister had George, Betty White being the Mom ... they look exactly the same and GWB was not particularly smart

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Correct. It leads back to Nazi Germany.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

TY, yes I remembered this photo.
Changed their name from Scherif to Bush I presume

(1) Show this thread

That is possible they for sure inner breed to keep their bloodlines pure in their eyes.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🤢

(1) Show this thread